I am payin dinner for entire ET, Monday is down for market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by C- kid, May 30, 2008.

1. Where can I download that indicator?

#31     May 31, 2008
  2. C- kid

C- kid

what you should be asking is, what's your price sir ?

well anyway we could all be wrong, FED could start printing money secretly in big batches in which case

kiss your short good fill in the blank

#32     May 31, 2008
  3. #33     May 31, 2008
  4. astral

astral

nope, I'm still here.

you know, I'm actually completely like you, probably as young too. I know you do not "believe" in the Jack Hershey method, but as a young fellow to another one: Just give it a try. Put you IQ aside for a moment and use your EQ.

In the meanwhile, look up for Stretch and squeeze, it's an indicator which has a lot if concepts in it. Merge your ability of your IQ and EQ. No doubt I believe you're able to decipher this one

this works in ANY futures market. You'll be catching every wiggle in the market, on any time frame.
    I'm not even speaking about Volume and price.

Nobody understand me. It's a common thing for people like us. Many suffer under it, me not at all. I use my EQ to control my emotions at weak moments.
    Just so you know C-kid, IQ is an issue if you can't get control over your emotions.

#34     May 31, 2008
  5. it is my custom indicator, if enough people show interest i may make it available, me and astral derive our indicators from astrological as well as celestial formations and anomalies in the universe such as black holes. I was inspired to conceived this indicator after observing newtons color wheel.

As astral indicated we are moving to point three of this class B wheel.

C-kid my wheel takes into consideration the actions of the FED, Notice how there are less color lines in the top left quarter, this quarter dictates the actions of the FED, this indicates they can't print more because there would be no lines and then it would warp the space-time continuum as it is impossible to have no colors.

#35     May 31, 2008
  6. C- kid

C- kid

LOL

Which Side Is Up??????

[​IMG]

"There is no “right side up” for this flag. It may be flown either red up or purple up."

talk about gay, no right side up :p

#36     May 31, 2008
  7. astral

astral

[QUOTE

As astral indicated we are moving to point three of this class B wheel.

[/QUOTE]
    you have no idea how that makes me smile:)

Cool indicator you have there.

#37     May 31, 2008
  8. C- kid

C- kid

I am not you........you hippie

if you want me to warm up to you, post real time calls

do it do it now damn it

post real time SCT calls, for short term intra day OR for daily long term SCT

DO IT OR SHUT THE HELL UP

hippie

#38     May 31, 2008
  9. piezoe

piezoe

That is the only sane way to trade in my opinion.

#39     May 31, 2008
  10. astral

astral

hmm..didn't expect this!

Thanks for making things easier for me.
    for a moment I thought you were like me, obviously not!!:cool:
    Note to self: Never try to wake up a smart guy!

#40     May 31, 2008