I am payin dinner for entire ET, Monday is down for market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by C- kid, May 30, 2008.

1. Personally, the system that I use will predict the future for the following day based on the probability of being 60% correct.

I then don't need to react since the system will take care of itself while I work on other projects.

#21     May 31, 2008
  2. C- kid

C- kid

holy moly, and as I always say

Why let it accumulate and dry, when you can eat it :)

#22     May 31, 2008
  3. C- kid

C- kid

Well ET is majority fools, so nothing goes really

I mean for cryin out loud, there is a successful trader on ET that successfully uses double down strategy, not into infinity but worked out a situation when double down works for him

but you mention this on ET and BOOM, they are ready to shoot you dead

#23     May 31, 2008
  4. astral

astral

This is exactly the problem. No doubt you have a high IQ, better yet, the majority of this "community" has it.

BUT you're squat with it when it comes to trading. You people tend to always want to be right, always arguing and very close minded. Very.
    This is why you and your smart (Trader666 is without any doubt a person with a very high IQ) companions will forever and ever try to denigrate Jack Hershey and the wisdom he puts forward. In your belittled, rationalized illusion your mind gets dysfunctional when you start reading Jacks posts.

Having a high IQ is an issue, rather then a salvation. Get.This.Straight

#24     May 31, 2008
  5. yeah, what a freaking waste! :D

#25     May 31, 2008
  6. C- kid

C- kid

I am not as proud in real life as I seem on Internet, I am prepared and ready to SUBMIT to you

I submit to logic, to knowledge, to the better man, (I would then learn from the better man eheheh)

ALL YOU gotta do, is one thing

post live calls with short or long term SCT

you need to do one thing you can't do :p

#26     May 31, 2008
  7. c-kid i agree with you recently my very rare color wheel formation has showed up on my chart of the SP indicating we will see down from now on. heres the graph.

[​IMG]

#27     May 31, 2008
  8. astral

astral

We're moving laterally to a point three, wen you would zoom in to a smaller fractal, you would see a break out of a flat top pennant (maybe not a textbook, but in my eyes it is) on HUGE volume, look at yesterday's session. Either way, the market may continue to move laterally, but eventually it will confirm it's point drop, rather....significant :D

#28     May 31, 2008
  9. agreed. and notice the concentration of colors on the downside of my circle indicating downward pressure as well. :)

#29     May 31, 2008
  10. C- kid

C- kid

staff pro that is quite an edge you got there :D

but keep in mind I am primarily a day trader

as for you astral you ignored my post

#30     May 31, 2008