I am payin dinner for entire ET, Monday is down for market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by C- kid, May 30, 2008.

1. ask Jack:D

#171     Jun 2, 2008
  2. Surely not that fast? :p

#172     Jun 2, 2008
  3. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

Boy Howdy! Sweet nibblets!

#173     Jun 2, 2008
  4. With one call the kid exposed Jack for the pathetic fraud he is :p :cool: :D

Jack has spent most of his life as a failed insurance salesmen with delusions of trading, that's how he met his partner who also works in the industry and currently supports him

If you've known failed insurance salesmen you'll understand why Jack has spent the last 50 years trying to rewrite his life claiming he worked as an engineer and has been published etc when in fact he has written a few nonsensical pamphlets and fed his failed investments with his mediocre insurance commissions, all rather sad really

He is Willy Loman

#174     Jun 3, 2008
  5. Oh yes Jack I believe you, they are like magical crystal balls bending and warping the space time continuum

You just summed up why your entire track record consists of a 24% loss in a trading contest you did not have the integrity or balls to complete

#175     Jun 3, 2008
  6. Only 22 posts and you're breaking the laff-o-meter!

You are one smart guy to not get involved in this one ... it's going to go on for all eternity (like one of those bad sci-fi movies) ... or until ET shuts its doors.

#176     Jun 3, 2008
  7. The best definition of why traders fail that I've ever seen:

#177     Jun 3, 2008
  8. Humpy

Humpy

OK C-kid
    Credit where credit is due
    Called 1 and 1 right
    What's your call for today - Tuesday ?

#178     Jun 3, 2008
  9. C- kid

C- kid