I am payin dinner for entire ET, Monday is down for market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by C- kid, May 30, 2008.

1. C- kid

C- kid

just what the title says

do yourself a favor, short 1 contract and make yourself a nice dinner on me

PS: Jack H, I am in a good mood, you can short 1 car too, this is how live call is made BTW

2. Thanks for the dinner.

In your opinion, are Serbs better off now or before the war?

3. C- kid

C- kid

serbs can go f themselves in their serbian wisdom,

now watch them appear out of nowhere and bash me :D

4. piezoe

piezoe

Actually, I agree with you, at least with regard to the ER2. I don't know how it will open, but i have it down sharply at some point during the day, by the close at the latest. This is based on a signal that i have found to be about 80% reliable. In fact this last month, May, it has been 100% reliable, so i suppose it is time for it to fail. We'll see, won't we? :D

5. C- kid

C- kid

yes of course and I always keep a stop handy..

and stop using my edge damn it :D

6. Well, since you are paying for dinner, let me talk a bit around dessert to make sure you can eat another dinner in your lifetime Mr. Cold.

On Monday, I'm going to wait for my instrument of choice to reach a critical area of support or resistance. Because you know, or should know, that's where all if not most of your trades should originate from. Well, if you did not , now you know.

At that point, I'm going to zoom in and watch the price action in relation to volume to see if what once was support still is or if what once was resistance still is.

From then on I will examine the subsequent produced waves to see if they are confirming strength in the movement to achieve the next key pivotal point as target.

If all goes well, rinse and repeat. Not just on Monday but every other day.

In short, I will react, instead of predict unlike some some of the well esteemed elite traders in here.

Have a great weekend.

NN

7. C- kid

C- kid

you seem to be a new user, so I forgive you for not knowing that my knowledge is vast

you see, not only am I better at reacting than you

I can ALSO predict, but is it any wonder, my IQ is 142. I can grasp concepts out of reach of many, AND I can do it faster too

8. A new user who immediately recognizes your fiction and labels you as banned Mr. Cold ?

Good one, so much for that IQ of 142.

NN

9. C- kid

C- kid

to assume that only you can react is not realistic

tell me that crossed your mind

furthermore, to assume that periods don't exist where you can predict, is also not realistic

tell me that too crossed your mind

10. Actually the only thing that crossed my mind is some mofing newbie posing as Albert Einstein looking for some attention.

NN

#10     May 31, 2008