I am online with my computer all the time

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ElectricSavant, Feb 11, 2006.

1. I post a lot here on ET...and much during the weekends as I am very busy during the weekdays trading and working in my home office for my full time job.

I like traders and the community...I am looking to return to trading full time when I retire and if i get the right offer I could retire early in a heartbeat, as I like trading and it is my lifes work...

It hurts me very much for two guests here to wish me to be gone....

Michael B.

#21     Feb 11, 2006

2. No, that's not what I meant. I was just commenting on the thread you started. You simply post alot--7900. If you're going to post, make it worthwhile. If you find yourself posting just to be posting, then you might want to consider taking a break. That's only reasonable. Please do not be offended; It is not my intentions to want you to leave.

#22     Feb 11, 2006
  3. No need for you even to apologize. He regularly plays the "Poster X wants me to leave ET [Boo Hoo!] card" anytime anyone has the temerity to point out the obvious - ElectricSavant frequently posts to ET. Certainly, the frequency of posting to ET remains a matter of personal preference. However, simply pointing out 7900 posts falls well above the mean, shouldn't receive the label ElectricSavant routinely delivers. I've already received the label of "one who wants him to leave" in the past, and according to ElectricSavant, even some moderators treat him differently than they do others. I'm simply wondering how long one can play the role of ET Victim before the act begins to grow old?

Good Trading to you all.

- Spydertrader

#23     Feb 11, 2006
  4. Spydertrader,

gee Spydertrader...I will make a mental note of this...I did not expect this sort of thing from you...I read your long thread for nearly a year quietly and I did not even once post to it...I simply politely read it...I did not deserve such a post like this from you...Have I offended you?

Michael B.

#24     Feb 11, 2006
  5. For those of you that do not like to read my posts....heres a novel idea...just think of all those emails you would not get filling up your inbox. if you put me on ignore? it may be thousands! As far as my comments about being held to a higher standard, I have received an email from a senior moderator asking me to please be careful and that I should know better when I violate ET policy after all these years and should set an example.

There in fact is one moderator who does not care for me and I just must understand that there are some people who do not derive any help from my posts...Thats just the way it is and I cannot please everybody or help everybody. I really enjoy my time here in ET except for these times...

I ask you SpyderTrader to please put me on ignore and do not trouble me further....Do the right thing.

Michael B.

#25     Feb 11, 2006
  6. Speak for yourself please. Electric was one of the first people to welcome me to this community, and he offered and sent me useful reading material at that time..he probably doesnt remember, but i do and i appreciate his contribution.

#26     Feb 12, 2006