I am online with my computer all the time

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ElectricSavant, Feb 11, 2006.

1. This whole thread is nothing but an example of a selfish person. It's Saturday night, for goodness sake. You need to get a life-- the one you promised to share with your wife. Stop being selfish.

#11     Feb 11, 2006
  2. gee...we are getting a little judgmental aren't we? Seems like you are the unhappy one....Wifey is right here with me...laughing...

#12     Feb 11, 2006
  3. Nope. Just calling it like I see it. I can tell by your posts that you appear to be immature. That's the type of thing that will do a marriage in.

#13     Feb 11, 2006
  4. yeah...our 17 years have been wonderful....

I feel like a kid still however...

#14     Feb 11, 2006
  5. That's good. Hope you have 17 more.

#15     Feb 11, 2006
  6. No you don't...call it like it is...get that hatred out of your heart and lighten' up...

#16     Feb 11, 2006
  7. Now who's being judgmental.
    You said wifey is there with you-- now is that right? If she is, then my question to you is: when was the last time you spent Saturday night doing something she wants to do? It just appears that everything is centered around you.

#17     Feb 11, 2006
  8. It is cold and icey here in Denver, Colorado...at our age we do not do much on Saturday nights...Especially driving at night in the ice...

Wifey is watching Animal Planet as we have a Bull Terrier and there were Bull Terriers scheduled in the dog show tonight...

During the day tomorrow we might go to Einsteins bagel and have a bagel and coffee and then she goes right back to studying for her Final in Animal Technology...

I am not much of a TV watcher and she has been studying and watching TV on and off all day...

We will go for a short brisk walk later this evening....

Michael B.

P.S. Wifey is my best friend, and you worried me and I asked her if she wanted to do something tomorrow and she looked at me and asked me if I was stupid?...she said that I knew she was studying for a final and I should know better....stockerup your getting me in trouble now and you should mind your own business)

#18     Feb 11, 2006
  9. ElectricSavant,

Don't mean to get you in trouble. Sounds like you and wifey have a great life.

#19     Feb 11, 2006
  10. Everything that I do is for her....I only need her happiness....My home is where I lay my head...but it would not be home without her...

Michael B

#20     Feb 11, 2006