I am online with my computer all the time

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ElectricSavant, Feb 11, 2006.

1. If something goes wrong... its like a drug guy without his fix.

I really have a problem. I use old equipment and it will just die someday....

What will I do?

My 1990 Plymouth Voyager with simulated wood grain siding is still running too!

Wifey says I better get a lot of Cash in the Money Market account! because baby its coming...

2. got a plan..

I will test things from Costco...for 6 months...

3. promagma

promagma

Hardware is cheap these days! Get a whole new machine, or identify the bottlenecks and upgrade your current machine.

4. ohhhh that would cost money....Can I be replaced?

5. depends on your trading style, but in some cases, having crappy equipment can cost you much more in losses on that one day its gonna fail you, than spending a couple grand to make the upgrade..im sure youve heard this before!

6. maybe I can get organ enlargement? Wifey has not complained though...

7. Maybe you should quite posting so much on ET and spend more time with wifey. I think we all would appreciate that.

8. really? who appointed you ET's representative? I could quietly quit..but you are quite rude and presumptuous...

9. mizer

mizer

Heres an idea........Stop posting all day and go MAKE SOME MONEY and buy new hardware

10. I am making money as we speak...and its Saturday! are you? real money was placed in my trading account too...not on paper...

#10     Feb 11, 2006