I am not fooled...it is time to sell sell sell!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by blowingup2012, Mar 13, 2012.

1. So then wait until the end of summer and make a thread that says sell sell sell. How are you going to make a thread now and say it is time to sell but then go on to say it isn't time to sell yet? Makes total sense.

#71     Mar 20, 2012
  2. bone

bone

Will this post be as correct as your previous proclamation announcing your exit from ET participation ?

#72     Mar 20, 2012
  3. gotcha, thanks.....

The logic is sound; however, I always wonder how "rational" the market is. QE3 can certainly change things, as well as systemmic events on a global scale.

but your top call is noted, and as of this post it has been a good call.

#73     Mar 20, 2012
  4. If you look at the M2 money stock, the interest rates and the Fed balance sheet...it looks like we have already had a QE3.

#74     Mar 20, 2012
  5. Better go get your money back from Harvard....you Failed Big Time once again! :D :D

#75     Mar 26, 2012
  6. Big Money is as stupid as the average guy. Where were they in 2008? All major funds were caught with pants down from mortgage crisis every trader saw coming. They exhibit herd mentality and are no smarter than the high school dropout daytrader trying to make a 100 from reading level 2. The inefficiencies they were mining such as insider information euphemistically named first call services or front running large funds clients have dissapeared. Their Harvard educated economists are no better than the high school dropout when predicting market direction. Only funds making big money are those with central bank connections. Even Pimco lost money trying to time macro events. Regardless of size, only a fool tries to time market turns.

#76     Mar 26, 2012
  7. Where is Grand when you need him. We have no more contrary indicator.

#77     Apr 3, 2012

8. I know mon.

I kinda wish he wasn't banned. Was a great fade. There goes the contrarian indicator.

It was funny reading his posts also.

Oh well.

#78     Apr 3, 2012
  9. bc1

bc1

I don't miss him a bit. Glad he was banned. His contrarian indicator was the same thing repeated over and over again for over a year. Don't even need to repeat it. Besides he quit posting trades so we know he blew up trying to short the market. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

#79     Apr 3, 2012