I Am Not A Buyer But I Am Curious As To What Others Think ...

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Swan Noir, Oct 1, 2015.

1. I want to be crystal clear that I believe all who can trade can't be bothered with the chore of selling this type of stuff ... so under not circumstance do I buy it. That said can anyone shed any light on how anyone can present a methodology like this that claims to use a one tic stop.

tradingthetape.com/performance/zb/

2. Autodidact

Autodidact

Market won't be able to take 2014 lows in 2015, in 2016 we will see, as 2015 will prob end as an indecision bar.

3. I know that you've repeated this ad nauseum...but "market" is too vague. NY Composite below 2014 lows, Russell 2000 value below, Wilshire 5000 within spitting distance, Russell 2000 very close...Yes, the "market" as in a few concentrated names that keep the headline indicies higher (as opposed to equal weighted indicies) may help your play, but you should specify which index you're referencing when you say the "market".

4. Autodidact

Autodidact

Not vague for me, I take 1:1 bets with anyone that disagrees, Marketsurfer is on board with $500, a little pikerish, but at least he is sticking to his guns, as do I.

5. Specify which index you are betting on.

6. Autodidact

Autodidact

Sp500, DJIA, bet is that we wont take the 2014 lows in 2015.