I am new trader need someHi My name is Ally:)- I really excited to start trading on t

Discussion in 'Forex' started by allywe, Oct 10, 2011.

1. She could lose fail, and lose $10, thus being in inexpensive failure but the end to her trading career.

Also, constantly trying to double an account will lead to very risky trades. :/

#41     Oct 23, 2011
  2. true

#42     Oct 23, 2011
  3. oldtime, take 1/2 the money out of your trading account, and go to Las Vegas. This way, you will get free drinks while you lose all of your money.

#43     Oct 24, 2011
  4. that would be funny if I wasn't already up 40% on the craps table. Hey man, we've all been through drawdowns, but it does you or no one else any good to spread it around.

#44     Oct 24, 2011
  5. if I had a lot of money I would offer the guy who can lose the most a prize, and sure as shit, someone would lose.

#45     Oct 24, 2011
  6. I play black jack when I am in Las Vegas since I can count cards giving me a slight edge.

I currently try to only take trades based on what master traders have provided me as edge based setups.

Trading is easy, the hard part is not going on tilt or having patience to wait for the correct setup.

#46     Oct 24, 2011
  7. right, trading is easy, I'm not really sure why everybody doesn't do it. Maybe it's just like you say, they go on tilt.

#47     Oct 24, 2011
  8. Is that what it takes? I have waited a lifetime...

Is there only one way to trade?

ElectricTiltedEdgeSavant

#48     Oct 24, 2011
  9. good lord have mercy, there sure are a lot lot of traders in a shitty mood this weekend. Didn't go as we all expected.

one week a losing life doesn't make.

Didn't you already know this going in? Didn't your mother tell you there would be weeks like this?

I'm already up for the night so hopefully it was just temporary.

Otherwise I'm going to have to use my trading skills and pretend like I know what I'm doing.

#49     Oct 24, 2011

10. Good advice

#50     Oct 25, 2011