I am new trader need someHi My name is Ally:)- I really excited to start trading on t

Discussion in 'Forex' started by allywe, Oct 10, 2011.

1. He's both....

#11     Oct 13, 2011
  2. lg_cap

lg_cap

You are an idiot yourself.
    HATEtheRisk might have his own "personality", but definitively nor delusional nor an idiot. He simply the best at what he does :)
    So if you and your likes have nothing constructive to bring to the table, MOVE ON.

#12     Oct 13, 2011
  3. Hey clownies,

yes, i am both.

And i didnt do it that way.

But, i should have done it that way, it would have safed me a lot of education cost.

Now, i can say that, that this would be the safest way to learn trading, proof me the opposite !!!

I dont think there are many traders who trades so long with play money until everything was perfect, maybe a few ???

Allright, i just meant this is the safest way, if you dont want to lose tooo much in your learning proccess.

And Yes i am desilusional and i am an idiot and an asshole and a dreamer, and what ever you like...
    but i make money with my trading and i love it !!!
    So i dont care about you clownies, and what words you are choosing to insult me. HAHAHAHHAHA, i make money. HAHAHAHHA, almost every day..HAHAHAH, guranted every week. ...HAHAHAHHA....HAHAHHAHA.HAHAHAHAH...HAHAHHAHA...HAHAHAHHAHAAH.

P.S. did i mentioned that this is funny for me ???:D :D :D

#13     Oct 13, 2011
  4. Your either a newbie yourself, very young , or just plain unstable. your threads and posts continually contradict one and other.

#14     Oct 13, 2011
  5. Yes i am a newbie, just traded now for 7 years, i am in my mid twenties. What else do you want, my passport ID ???

Really ? I never thought my posts would contradict each other ??
    I dont know what you mean ???

Well, thats just my crazy brain....

Dont take me for serious....if you dont want.....i give a fuck about it.....Trading is contradicted in itself in every decision you make, maybe thats the reason, i am such an idiot ???

who cares ????

Give me please an example, where you think, my posts are contradicting.... !!!

Thank you:D :D :D

#15     Oct 13, 2011
  6. Its all good, i can relate to be honest. lol..

as for your posts, some are in regard you hating trading, and some that you love it.
    suppose thats just the famous hate/love relationship.

#16     Oct 13, 2011
  7. YES.

i hate it too much for all the pain it gave me, for the stress it gives me, for the time it steals me, for making my body sick....

i love it too much for being good in it and make money with it and for being right in my predictions and in my not losing to much risk/trade managment strategies - i use - and fullfill my dreams, the ones that are based on money.

When, one day, the Hate will become bigger than the love, i will stop it forever.

Of course its hate/love, trading is the craziest thing to make money, in that world on this blue ball of shit....:confused: :confused: :confused:

#17     Oct 13, 2011
  8. jokepie, could you please explain what the advantage of trading higher time frames is as opposed to trading intraday? In my expereince, I have found it just as difficult to buy at the low for the day as it was to buy at the low for the year. The only difference is, you don't really feel it that bad when it's spread over a whole year. It really hurts when you lose more money in a day than you use to make in a month.

#18     Oct 13, 2011
  9. Higher time frames are more predictable, more reliable, it doesnt mean people dont trade smaller time frames well, but it takes time, if you start up and work you way down to smaller timeframes, that would be the way i would do it. And not to mention with higher time frames you have more time to really plan you attack out. Im talking about FX by the way, i know futures people trade lower timeframes mainly.

#19     Oct 13, 2011
  10. HATEtheRISK, if Hallmark is ever looking for a sarcastic, tell it like it is, hold no punches "get well soon" card writer, you are a shoe-in.

#20     Oct 14, 2011