I am new in trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by azeeem65, Jul 29, 2020.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

Few "books" if any, until middle ages. Even then the Elites, i.e. Priests and Monks were the only ones allowed to read them. But there was still plenty of BS, it was just past on verbally.

#21     Jul 31, 2020
    931 likes this.
  2. Howdy,

You might want to check out my new channel, I'm constantly updating my reviews on different trading strategies and also share how to build your own trading strategies.

P.S.: If you find it useful, plz give me a like and subscribe. ;)

#22     Jul 31, 2020
  3. SunTrader

SunTrader

Computer voice ugh!

#23     Aug 1, 2020
  4. ironchef

ironchef

Are you profitable? I am not asking about your subscription business, I mean your trading.

#24     Aug 1, 2020
  5. Aargh! you beat me to it.
    That's cool - I'll win the next round.

#25     Aug 1, 2020
  6. Set reasonable expectations. Shoot the moon traders almost always shoot off their own foot.
    Study Reward vs Risk and risk management. Try to find simpler risk management strats.
    Concentrate on Risk first! Then concentrate on Risk second! Thirdly, pay attention to Risk. Learn what Risk is and is not.
    If you learn to minimize risk, then over time, profits will begin to come naturally.

#26     Aug 1, 2020
  7. Well, I'm a proprietary trader trading firm's money as my day job. Are you profitable?

#27     Aug 1, 2020
  8. ironchef

ironchef

What is a proprietary trader? I don't understand what that means.

As for me, yes, I am trading my own money full time since 2010. One losing year: 2011.

#28     Aug 1, 2020
  9. speedo

speedo

Yes, it's a snarky answer to a simplistic question, similar to a kid about to take his first biology course asking how to do a kidney transplant or another inheriting his Grandfathers violin asking how to play in Carnegie Hall.

#29     Aug 1, 2020
    Nobert likes this.
  10. realtrades

realtrades

In this market, selling high, buying back low FTW.

#30     Aug 2, 2020