I am Metal 52 But I Like Metal 46 Way Much Better!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Metal52, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Metal52

Metal52

Ivanovich:

So it really bothers you to se that PAL goes up and I am making money?

The best things for losers to do, is just ban the word palladium. Any one meantioning palladium, or PAL, or SWC gets automatically banned. That will be a censorship better than communism.

#11     Jan 28, 2008
  2. Metal52

Metal52

Want me to go away?

Very easy and very simple. Just ignore me. If no one ever pay attention to what I say, then it becomes boring and I will not waste my time here. I am not engaging in personal attacks. I just want to talk about stocks. If I get banned just because I talked about a certain stock that makes it that much more interesting.

If you pay attention. That means you are interested in the stuff I say, and of course if some one is interested I will keep talking. Some of the thread I started gets over 100 responses and almost 10000 reads. That makes me popular and makes me feel want to come back.

#12     Jan 28, 2008
  3. I don't have the option of ignoring you. The forum continues to spam your topics regardless of whether I have you on ignore or not. Additionally, every time I put one of your user names on ignore, you create another one.

I'm trying to find the thread that someone posted regarding how much you are down on your positions overall. You know, the one that shows you quoting your own article and details how much money you've lost? So don't go on about how you're making money. You're only losing less money.

#13     Jan 28, 2008
  4. I warned you and you are still pumping your crap here, your mistake was doing it in the "trading forum"

I am systematically as we speak deleting every mention of the stock PAL from this board. In a few mins it will be like you never existed. All your time posting for nothing.

I encourage anyone who finds a thread talking about PAL to complain about it, and it will disappear as well.

End of the line... :mad:

#14     Jan 28, 2008
  5. I'm going to steal this quote for use at work when I'm angry. Royalties will, of course, be paid to the ChaosNSX charity of your choice. :)

#15     Jan 28, 2008
  6. wake37

wake37

Wow!!! So no one can talk about PAL

I forgot we lived in communist China

fyi.... I dont own it or care for jj\nyobscalper\metal52[same person] but It has been up 35% percent off its low on wensday.

so I see no need talk about it.

wake:confused: :confused:

#16     Jan 28, 2008
  7. wake37

wake37

JREYNOLDS IS 10X AS ANNOYING AS METAL 52

#17     Jan 28, 2008
  8. You think JJ and NYOBScalper are the same person?? man, I think you are way off if you really think that. I've read many posts and those guys dont sound like each other one bit.

oh, and its wednesday, not "wensday"

#18     Jan 28, 2008
  9. wake37

wake37

they are both all in on pal in their 401k check out the metal futures thread

#19     Jan 28, 2008
  10. Metal52 banned, keep it coming.

The ET community as a whole are the only ones who can reach critical mass to change the direction of this kind of blatant spamming.

If you see a pal pump post past or present do your part hit complain. Purge the pumper.

(Let it be known not to F with the "Trading Forum")

#20     Jan 28, 2008