I am looking for good forex trader to trade my live forex account on 50% profit shari

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by stefroux, Mar 26, 2012.

1. stefroux

stefroux

Good day.

I am looking for good forex trader to trade my live forex account on 50% profit sharing basis.
    The goal must be about 20 percent for a month with maximum of drawback around 5-8 percent. (Please reply the experience traders with real proved strategy only.)

I want to begin from K300$ (150+150) and to divide it on two parts for two traders. So it will be around K150 for every trader (for begin only).

If you interesting please contact me by email: FStefRoux@gmail.com

Please note that we can communicate by English or Dutch only.

Stef.

2. 20% a month? that's nice target. How much are you ready to pay managment fee?

3. Do u want the strategy before hiring?

4. Ever hear of the expression... "People in Hell want ice-water, too"??

5. Aside from the fact that this is likely a shill collecting email addresses ala good 'old doug allen, why does anyone have a problem with this offer?

Management fee? On 300K? Please.

There was no mention that you needed to reveal your strategy, just rather that you can produce the desired return. With forex leverage, that is actually quite attainable on such a small sum as this.

6. Hire this clown. He las a "loss recovery system".

7. 240% a year trader looking to wipe somebody's ass.He must be a big swinging dick , someone deserves him.

8. As far as I am aware Doug Allen hasn't been seen here since 2009? Or is there something I am missing?

9. :D :D :D :D :D

s

10. The "but you'd be the richest man in the world within 12 months" crowd... They'll be here shortly :)

#10     May 2, 2012