I am looking for forex broker recommendations

Discussion in 'Forex' started by forexstudio, Jul 2, 2021.

1. You can compare brokers that meet your requirements.
    if you are a scalper you will need tight spreads and you can get away with high commission
    if you are a swing trader you can work with large spreads and zero commission

its all based on your requirement, compare and chose the best amongst the ones regulated.

#21     Sep 30, 2021
  2. Smincoo

Smincoo

You need to choose a broker that will meet the requirements and conditions of trading.

#22     Oct 1, 2021
  3. I recommend trading with an ecn pricing broker, FP Markets; they have a robust trading condition with some of the lowest spreads and slippages.

#23     Oct 1, 2021
  4. A broker with good customer support is vital.

#24     Oct 11, 2021
  5. @Svetlana Loboda to be honest I have not come across any broker that doesn't allow scalping.

#25     Oct 11, 2021
  6. customer support is really important , i agree . but the more important is when time to withdrawal , generally the good broker never long traders withdrawal.

#26     Nov 23, 2021
  7. FahadMd

FahadMd

security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies should first priority , otherwise it could be a wrong decision.

#27     Nov 24, 2021
  8. Don't feel the need to only use one if a few might work for you. I mix up between regulated and unregulated depending on what I am trading and with what size with IG, IC Markets and CedarFX and thus far have found all do the job for me. I love IG's trading platform and their reputation, ICM allows me to make use of decent leverage if I use their SC accounts while retaining some regulatory protection while CedarFX, while unregulated actually pay out the quickest by far and allow me the leveraged access to crypto markets I want. Like I say, decide what you want and need and narrow it down but then test out a few.

#28     Dec 5, 2021
  9. Jasper21

Jasper21

I recommend trading with an ASIC broker FP Markets. They have a robust trading condition with a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD.

The commission costs per round per lot are $6 which is lower than other similar ecn brokers and the spreads average at 0.0pips for most parts of my trades.

#29     Dec 13, 2021
  10. do not recommend at any broker without using practically because most of the brokers right now are founds to be scam. you can check review on FPA.

#30     Dec 16, 2021