I am looking for forex broker recommendations

Discussion in 'Forex' started by forexstudio, Jul 2, 2021.

1. I have started trading with FP Markets after clearing some queries regarding it.

I can recommend them for beginners and experienced traders since they have a robust trading condition with lower commission costs.

#11     Jul 15, 2021
  2. Vettel5

Vettel5

FP Markets is a good choice of broker; the spreads, execution, and slippage are very competitive, brokers like CMC and Global Prime are also similar to FP Markets, but the commission cost is a bit higher.

#12     Jul 16, 2021
  3. so many brokers regulated and non regulated are available right now in this retail market and really most of them review not positive at all. so its really difficult to recommend at any broker without using practically.

#13     Jul 25, 2021
  4. choose a broker which always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

#14     Jul 25, 2021
  5. dima777

dima777

#15     Jul 27, 2021
  6. bublu

bublu

I have seen similar posts but cant figure out what and how to ensure security of funds exists because we already knew that there are many bad examples of the past where even the regulated brokers turned into scam and they did not paid anything to their clients/traders. I only believe that we should do scrutiny at our own and do not let scammers take away our money. Thats it.

#16     Jul 28, 2021
  7. I recommend FP Markets, an ASIC broker that has been in the forex business for over a decade. I use them currently, and it has a robust trading condition with some of the lowest commission costs and slippage.

#17     Jul 30, 2021
  8. traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should chooser the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

#18     Aug 5, 2021
  9. most of the brokers in online dont allow scalping in their trading platform.

#19     Aug 10, 2021
  10. koczeau

koczeau

Try finprotrading

#20     Sep 30, 2021