I am looking for a new FX broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Janet79, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Janet79

Janet79

Thanks for your replys...,
    I am hearing that Oanda is not a good idea when you owe the rollover tax(thanks to the infinity compounding)...

#11     Mar 2, 2006
  2. Who cares when you net out double the interest on your cash...pay the lousey tax...you come out ahead...heck I pay my taxes quarterly and still make more with the Big O...

I have never understood denying income because of taxes....this is a good problem to have.

The big O pays over 4% on cash DAILY....and from what I can figure out their positive interest differential on carry pairs is the highest in the business and DAILY...

Michael B.

#12     Mar 2, 2006
  3. Last year, I opened an account in Fefco, then it bankrupted. Now I opened an account in Marketiva. I think Marketiva is a good place, especially for small quantity of money.
    You can try it.

#13     Apr 17, 2006
  4. igor123

igor123

Marketiva is not safer for your funds than Rfc. Why would you choose brokers that has been around for such a short period of time and is not regulated. I don't get it.

#14     Apr 17, 2006
  5. RedDuke

RedDuke

Do not even think about marketiva. There is a thread on moneytec where I mentioned few things. To summarize, they are brand new and therefore very risky. Also they are registered on British virgin islands and there was no mentioning of who owns them, plus there was no phone numbers to call anyone, just chat (this could have changed by now, so I am not sure). They are not NFA registered (not that this is of huge help), but at least it gives some level of comfort. If all of this is Ok with you, then by all means go ahead and open account with them, but I would not consider putting a cent in, may be down the road when they prove themselves and become regulated.

Then again I recently realized that futures are cheaper to trade, have central exchange and fully regulated.

Make your own choice and good luck.

#15     Apr 17, 2006
  6. toby400

toby400

Marketiva is being spammed all over the place. They even tried spamming a board in the UK.

Anyone doing a "search" here(Top right of this page) on the firm will quickly realise the firm is an unregulated scam

#16     Apr 17, 2006