I am looking for a good prop in Chicago!

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by NathanGresham, Oct 30, 2007.

1. I will not waste my time posting on a message board that codones suchh behaviour again. None of you are successfull. Successfull ppeople are not near a immature and juvenile as any of you. I posted this thread to get maybe some leads. I was exppecting civill and couteous discussion. What I got was a bunch of lousy foul mouthed punks that like to cajool behind a computer. I didnt ask for any wise remarks. I asked a specific question and if you coulsn't provide it then keep your lousy opinion to yourself.

I will be hired where I go becuase I am top notch. If anything, it idiots like you dopes that I wouldn't hire. Petty egos you all have.

None of you would last 10 seconds in the ring with me. Just a bunch of little queers, that have nothing better to do than to try to waste a civil gentleman's time.

If ever run into me, I will gladly take you to the parking lot and commence to teach you a lesson for initiating this now very worthless discussion. I have many job leads and some props that are very interested in hiring me. You piss ants do not control the business community, most likley just a bunch of old bald faggots, sitting around wishing you knew how to trade. Thread closed, a waste of my time. Good Riddance.

#31     Nov 7, 2007
  2. EPrado

EPrado

Nathan Nathan Nathan. For someone who is calm cool and collected and able to handle pressure you sure dont' show it:

NathanGresham

Watch out.
    Maybe I will just fucking beat you untill you cant move, stupid punk. Telll me your real name, when I get into town, we can see who the tough guy is you damned little queer.

11-07-07 02:41 AM

Best part is when I tried to reply I got:

NathanGresham has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Sorry tough guy, but why in gods name would I tell you my real name. Well....I sent your little email messages to about 20 different managers/trader friends of mine in Chicago. Some laughed like I did...all said they would never hire someone who is so emotional and blew up 2 accounts already. Good luck getting a job. Hopefully you didnt use your real name...or arent from Norman, Ok. Word spreads up there fast .

Check in on here periodically as you will have a lot of time being unemployed and all. When I do head back to Chicago I will let you know. Wanna see you ...umm...kick my ass. Gotta love idiots on the internet who make threats without knowing who is on the other side of the conversation.

#32     Nov 7, 2007
  3. EPrado

EPrado

First you are looking for leads...then a paragrpah later you have a ton of great leads.

Try the Burger king down on Michigan ave.......you MIGHT be qualified to run the fry-o-lator.

If top notch is an emotional wreck who blew out 2 accounts, then top notch you are.

#33     Nov 7, 2007
  4. Nathan,
    you are the one who is calling everyone an asshole we are trying to help you but it seems you are beyond help, EPrado has traded for 16 years and I have for 5; acting like you are is not going to help you but hinder your progress as a trader.

#34     Nov 7, 2007
  5. EPrado

EPrado

Anyone who takes an account from 3k to 80k back to zero isnt a trader. Pure gambling.

This moron has done it twice. He'll last a week if any prop firm gives him a shot.

#35     Nov 7, 2007
  6. Wow, how classic is the 1:50AM drunk rant? So obvious with the timestamp and the pathetic typing skills.

Also, how great is the reference to him being "civil" (civill), "courteous" (couteus), and a "gentleman." Not quite.

LOL Nathan, LOL.

#36     Nov 7, 2007
  7. Epic thread.

#37     Nov 7, 2007
  8. dbldown

dbldown

"Hello my name is Nathan Gresham. I am young, intelligent and focused on becoming an elite trader."

#38     Nov 7, 2007
  9. EPrado

EPrado

Well ....he is young.

I'll give him that.

#39     Nov 7, 2007
  10. Have you ever traded cow dung in africa Nathan?

#40     Nov 7, 2007