I am looking for a good prop in Chicago!

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by NathanGresham, Oct 30, 2007.

1. EPrado

EPrado

Gotta love twerps like him.

Chiguy do me a favor. I will tell this jagoff to go to Ceres. Go there...meet him...buy him a beer..then plant the beer mug in his skull.

Send me the bill for the beer, beer mug, your bail, and your lawyer.

#21     Nov 6, 2007
  2. Wow I love the PMs. Nathan, you sound like a very level-headed guy. I might hire you to come trade, especially if you bring a time machine with you so your after-the-fact calls can make us some money. Well-done buddy!

I would've shorted 5000 ES contracts, too, lol...

#22     Nov 6, 2007
  3. EPrado

EPrado

RM

I think you should back this kid. With his knowledge of paper trading I am sure he can teach even a guy at your level ways to make trillions.

#23     Nov 6, 2007
  4. EPrado

EPrado

Only 5000 ?

Pussy.

I shorted 375,000 Es contracts today at 1516.50. Covered 374,999 of them at 1503.50.

Am holding the rest of my position til the close.

#24     Nov 6, 2007
  5. Nathan (I hope that's not your real name),
    Call the ES move for the rest of the day and I'll hook you up.

#25     Nov 6, 2007
  6. EPrado

EPrado

This clown posted we would close down 20 Sp points yesterday, maybe even 40. He then stopped posting after he was wrong.

Gotta love twerps like this...when they are right they wont shut their traps, but when wrong they curl up and go into hiding.

I am sure if the Sp closes down 20 today he will say he called it.

Man, I hope no prop firms hire this coward.

#26     Nov 6, 2007
  7. i would but i couldn't stand the sight of spilled beer...

#27     Nov 6, 2007
  8. EPrado

EPrado

Hell.....let him finish the beer first...then plant the mug in his skull. Then again, might take a two beer queer like him an hour to drink a beer. See if Ceres serves Shirley Temples in beer mugs.

#28     Nov 6, 2007
  9. Got the same one and I was just trying to tell him not to be cocky. Now I will make sure to send this thread to every hiring manager I know. Nathan why didn't you read what I was saying? Be humble, tell the truth and don't burn bridges. Trading is all about trust between you and your trading manager and you have none of those traits.

P.S. He couldn't handle one drink at Ceres. And the day rallied up at the end just like today. I wonder how he would have handled the 20 second 5.5 handle rally after the fake Goldman write down news again was denied.

#29     Nov 6, 2007
  10. EPrado

EPrado

Yeah, I was a bit harsh/sarcastic....but you guys were giving him good advice. IF this is a real person looking for a job in Chicago he wont go too far. Most managers I know out there would laugh at this jackass and show him the door after about 5 minutes.

I remember back in like 1996 I was trading at a big firm out there. My manager showed me a resume /cover letter he got from some schmuck. The guy said at the end of the letter that if my firm didnt hire him, he would take pleasure in making money trading vs our guys. Needless to say he didnt even get the interview. Best part was, he faxed over a picture (one like models send out) with his letter/resume. I later found out he got a job on the floor and quit 2 weeks later due to the pressure.

This Jackass reminds me of the guy back in 1996.

Yeah...he would probably be puking after one drink at Ceres.

I am sure if he was trading he would have been whining all the way up that he was right and the market was wrong. Notice how he hasnt been around the last 2 days as we got late day rallies?

The guy blew out 2 accounts already....guys like him never learn.

#30     Nov 6, 2007