I am looking for a good prop in Chicago!

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by NathanGresham, Oct 30, 2007.

1. EPrado

EPrado

Funny.....a ton of idiots on here, but you come on here begging for a job. I think it's rather sad that you actually came on a chat board looking for a job.

I think you do have a future. I mean, you come on here after a huge drop in the SP and claim you woulda cleaned up being short. That's impressive.

Good luck getting a job moron. Mention in the interviews(that is if you can get any) that you are great at making market calls after they happen.

#11     Nov 5, 2007
  2. EPrado

EPrado

Yeah...I still have a lot of connections in Chicago. If this idiot keeps it up I should throw his name out there to my friends. Make sure he doesnt get hired anywhere.

#12     Nov 5, 2007
  3. You think I give a care what you do? Not is the least. You two will be eating crumbs out of my hand if anything. Total scum and act like a 2 yr. old. I ask a specific question, I didn't ask any one to be a contrarian dope. Do not need a post that doesn't directly pertain to the question asked. I am straight to the point and, myself, wouldn't waste another person's time with a idiotic post that wasn't deserved or asked for.

You think you have some weight in Chicago heh? You going to tattle on me after I rebuked your lack of social courtesy and respect, well you can just go^&*^%^& yourself pal. You know how juvenile you sound, what a little sissy! Do not get your panties in a wad there punk, you are a joke.

As far as trading 20 lots? I'll start with 5 and work my way up. Yeah I know about execution issues, hence the reason for moving to Chicago in the first place, to get with a FCM firm and have lightening fast executions and cheaper commissions.

Yeah I am moving from equities to futures, you think that's tough, I do not. My best trade so far this year was buying the Aug 27.50 puts on CFC when it was 31.50. 3 weeks later the PPS was 15 day before expiry. I made 77k off of 3k, you top that? I doubt it.

You can do what you think you need to do, you have proven to be a insignificant little twerp anyhow you look at it. Socially uncouth as well. I had a feeling, I would get unsolicited and rude comments, by asking a simple question on ET, oh well, stupid folks like yourself, will never have what it takes, I do.

Consider this thread closed. I will find a preeniment firm when I get to Chicago and ANYONE would consider me a excellent addition to their team. Go *(&(*^( off, this thread I consider closed.

#13     Nov 6, 2007
  4. EPrado

EPrado

Wah wah wah. Quit bitching you little twerp. Being a trader for 16 yrs I have probably forgotten more than you will ever know. Obviously you are new and dont have a clue. Good luck with finding a job with that attitude. Obviously its pretty fucking easy to come on a chat board and state you would have made money. Wait until you are trading real time with real money with managers looking down your back. A punk like you will probably break once the trade goes slightly against you.

As far as this pm ya sent me....like others have said on here, the trading world in Chicago is a tight knit group. Thats the way it is. And yes, I still know a lot of people out there. So smarten the fuck up and dont go threatening people you dont have a clue about. I often go back to Chicago so if you want to kick my teeth in, be my fucking guest. Go for it. Hopefully you weren't that fucking stupid and posted your real name.

Nice Pm tough guy.

NathanGresham

YOU ARE COMPETE SCUM.
    You are the absolutely most pathetic and disgusting scum. Not worth even typing to. You make things way to personal and for your information I called that down day, BEFORE IT HAPPENED.

You are an idiot and I hope someone kicks your teeth in. Go scew yourself punk, any further remarks either in public forum or PM will be quickly deleted and ignored. You take trading personally, a mistake that will be your undoing.

I do not beg you lousy panty waste. I will get a excellent position at a top tier firm of use my own capital. I will not waste any further time with you, you are not worth it.

#14     Nov 6, 2007
  5. dbldown

dbldown

Well if we're gonna post PMs we've gotten from Nathan I may as well post mine here too. :/

NathanGresham wrote on 11-01-07 10:26 PM:
    oh boy yourself, I am not asking for your punk advice. I can handle 20 contracts, do not need your input if you want to be discourteous. Learn some manners and get some dignity, I am asking a question and if you can't provide, then go elsewhere.

P.S. Any PM from you will be ignored. Any more wise marks on my thread and you will be reported to admin.

#15     Nov 6, 2007
  6. EPrado

EPrado

Too funny.....OH NO....HE IS GONNA REPORT US FOR MAKING WISE REMARKS!!!!!!!

Funny, if this jagoff was good as he said, then why in gods name is he looking for a job on a free public forumn?

#16     Nov 6, 2007
  7. decaf.....he really needs to switch to decaf...

wow...what a dick...

#17     Nov 6, 2007
  8. EPrado

EPrado

Ya think that will do the trick?

I think I am gonna forwards the pm to my friends in Chicago.

#18     Nov 6, 2007
  9. i am from chicago obviously and i would have told this guy to go stand in front of an el car if came to me looking for a job...

however some of the floor option firms might like him...to get coffee

#19     Nov 6, 2007
  10. Hmm... I think I'll back the kid.

I like the cool and collected manner in which he handles stressful situations. Such poise and grace under pressure!

Would a $10 mil account be sufficient to start? :p

#20     Nov 6, 2007