I am leaving this forum and a protest note

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Onlygold, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onlygold

Onlygold

My thread "The Apocalyptic Depression of the 21st century" was moved to chit chat after I added "The Collapse of the Dollar" to the thread.

Ivanovich (moderator) posted:-

I'm leaving this forum. I'm not one who argues, but before I leave this forum I will still state my position and hope Ivanovich would let some people read this before moving this also to chi chat.

What I understand is that Ivanovich implied that I do not qualify to post about economics or to make post that fits the standard required in the Economics section. I could only surmise the reasons being one of the following :-
    1) That the last post in particular "The Apocalyptic Depression of the 21st century" or the post "The Collapse of the Dollar" have something highly offensive to good social (or economic) sense and sensibility. So it is the duty of a responsible moderator to move the thread to a less prominent place.
    2) that my posts frequently contain glaring economic factual errors, information or completely fallacious economic arguments.
    3) that what I posted frequently are nonsense obvious to anyone.

There is no way for me to defend myself as nothing official or clear was said except implied through the mention of kitco.com. I would have stop posting anything serious about economics if anyone pointed out to me that I simply don't know economics and should not posts any and if Ivanovich concurred and issues a hint of a warning. But no one pointed where I went wrong. I don't reply to things like "That's all bullshit" offered as arguments. But then moderators need not give any reason for their action.

So this is my personal experience about American freedom of speech, thoughts, expression, etc.. Not hearsay.

2. You will achieve stardom at the Kitco forums, no doubt about it :cool:

3. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4. didn't you know that everything happen in chi chat :)

1st amemendement right don't garantee you the premium spot... only the right to say what you think.

5. lol

6. Bro, your thread was moved not removed.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ooooh a protest note, that'll show'em.

8. never in the history of men has pouting ever gained any respect

you're a loser

9. I have a very negative view of the future - I guess you can label me a "collapsarian."

Nonetheless, your post(s), Onlygold, are rather amateurish and gives the rest of us collapsarians a bad name.

Goodbye.

And as for your first amendment rights - you are free to create your own message board and spew nonsensical garbage to your hearts content.

10. BSAM

BSAM

All that glitters isn't (Only)gold.

#10     Dec 8, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.