i am junkie, how can i become clean ?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by HATEtheRisk, Sep 26, 2011.

1. I mean there is absolutely nothing that can beat a strong good mushroom trip, if you having some problems in your life and being looking for answers, about what to do next.

In that holy little creatures i always find my master.

And this fresh new reborn feeling keeps for so long, its just incredible beautiful and i am happy to be alive and i am happy that i can trade and do my work correctly and enjoy it.

Thank you my little friends......

:p :p :p

#71     Jan 22, 2012
  2. A 30 mile sprint through the hills of rural Colorado on a road bike did the same for me, but I only met the occasional dog that would try to give chase.

You get a six pack just from the breathing.

:D

#72     Jan 22, 2012
  3. yeah, sport is a good thing but beware of the dog. LOL.

I like to do mountain hiking, sometimes for a couple of days.

I am an outdoor freak. Theres nothing better as being in the nature and feel totaly free, especially in the mountains, there you can have the best view.

I want to go to Canada in the backland, but i am afraid of the bears, must take many antibearspreys with me for bad teddys.
    I luv bears but only as teddys. LOL

#73     Jan 23, 2012
  4. ammo

ammo

,the stages of life,looked it up but ,there were 100's of choices,the one i was looking for was the stage where we all find a whole in our life that we can't fill,this is where we question our existance and our self perceived definition(one of your definitions was a trader) no longer covers it,belief or non belief in god,thinking there must be more to life,it sounds like english is your second language,if it is,have you been back to the country of your parents origin,you could go back and stay for a bit and maybe see some things,traits in others you see in yourself, might help you understand yourself better, ..getting off the point here...the giving to others is a great feeling and it makes life lasting differences for others that you most likely won't see,you mentioned shy,doing it anonymously is the best way to go ,shy or not,and you could give your trading new meaning,if you knew the money represented a greater good

#74     Jan 23, 2012
  5. Thank you.

All what i wanna do now is traveling to all the places i never was before.

There is also a quest i have, that i am on the search for the perfect place for the best of all of my mushroom trips, you know somewhere out there, is this unique so beautiful place and at the right time this will be my greatest mystical experiences ever, what will top everything what was before. Thats what i have to find, this unique place - somewhere in the mountains - maybe.
    For the right place and the right time, i will give myself a huge dosis of gods flesh and enjoy the miracle of life.

But traveling must be, i must see all, nature only nature, cities and other cultures i am not inerested in, humans are every where the same creatures. But the nature is so different.

#75     Jan 23, 2012
  6. hkrahra

hkrahra

'''''But traveling must be, i must see all, nature only nature, cities and other cultures'''''

stop smocking parsley.

#76     Jan 23, 2012
  7. Fuck you, you dumbass.

You do not know what the fuck i am talking about, so shut up, idiot.

Insult someone else.

Thank you.

Besides that, i wrote, i dont care about cities and cultures, idiot read correclty or let it be, mostly because of such dumbass like you who have absolutely no brain. Fucking idiot.

#77     Jan 23, 2012
  8. if you are a junky and would like to become clean,

i would suggest first to drop out of the occupy wall street movement

#78     Jan 24, 2012
  9. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

LOL :p :p :p

I am a 100% bad ass capitalist. I give a fuck about those occupyiers and their shit, man.

I love the wallstreet and everything what have to do with finanical markets.

I dont care if this finance system will blow up the economies in the countries, its not my fault - i just want to make a living.

Crisis and war will happen again and again, its just a matter of time. So fuck the occupiers and the Shorting is bad sayers and the we want more taxes on financial transactions fuckers.
    Fuck them all, Kill them, and burry them under the New York Stock Exchange. :p :p :p

This is my treath of suffering from addiction of trading and drugs in my life.

I am not a junkie, that was just a header. I am free of all kind of shit, i dont need much to live, but i do what i want and what i like.

You must not like me, but i must either. LOL

:p :p :p

#79     Jan 24, 2012