i am junkie, how can i become clean ?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by HATEtheRisk, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Yeah, baby.

that rocks....

#41     Sep 28, 2011
  2. #42     Sep 28, 2011
  3. Wow, so many new words ? i realy can upgrade my english here....

Focus on my mission, huh ? Mission impossible harcore style ....
    Every day when i trade on every fucking trade, i always cant believe what i am doing, and how good i am - that really is mothafucking damn, goddamed mission impossible...

but in the end, i scream in the air: mission acomplished !!!

Man i am so outa space, outa spacer cant anyone never be....

Sorry i am right now in very good profits and this kicks my adrenalin level....

all a good day

cheers:cool: :cool: :cool:

#43     Sep 28, 2011
  4. wildchild

wildchild

Seriously, cannabis? As if this is a real problem. Go get yourself a serious heroin addiction. Go get yourself a $100 a day coke habit and then talk to me. People who claim to have drug problems and then point to pot as the cause are always funny to me. These people have no clue.

#44     Sep 28, 2011
  5. LOL...you call $100/day on coke a "habit"?? That's entry-level, my friend. At least it used to be, back in "the day." So glad those days, and nights, and mornings, and again the next day, are over for me.

Who am I to judge another man's addiction? What may be kid's play to some is life-threatening to others. And as HTR points out, it wasn't just the weed that was the problem, that's usually just the starting point of the REAL fun and games, IMHO.

I quit smoking weed because it clouds my judgement and sucks my motivation like a 20hp shop-vac. I'm fortunate that I didn't need to lose my life to change it.

Kudos to HTR for doing the right thing for himself. :cool:

#45     Sep 28, 2011
  6. you know, every person is different in the addiction things,
    some get addiccted easier than others.

Some are their whole lifes addicted to watch TV or read the newspaper, they cant live without knowing what the medias are talking about, bcuz they think they would miss something.

If you say it kindergarden to talk about marijuana addiction and the real addiction starts with cocain and heroin, you are wrong.

I never tried chemicals or heroin, just tried one time cocain and yes it was a really great feeling. besides that i tried opium and it is very nice to, it just makes to you to love everything - i think you cant compare those drugs to weed, because the effects on the mind and body feeling are very different - but they have all one thing together, they can make addicted and on too much or too long use, they can make paranoid and release psychoses and really fuck your brain...
    a lot of people of that you can find in the psychatric clinics.....

Very dangerous are also the real halluziongen drugs, like magic mushrooms, lsd, meskalin, DMT like used in Ayahuasca....
    If you took too much, you maybe come never back in to so called "reality".

The strongest reason why i quit all kind of drugs one (expect smoking tabacco and drinking alcohol sometimes) where the extreme Mushroom and Meskalin trips i gave myself, always on the search for the answer why i am alive and here on this fucking planet, why humans are so bad how they are, and why i have to life my life....and so on.....--->> the only answer the ghost and spirits of the other side told me, whas that it is wrong to do this drugs like i did it and i must stop it and focus on other things in my life. In the end life is only about experience - good and bad - every beeing feels pain and want to be happy, dosnt matter if human, animal or insects or whatever..... and i know, there is such an thing, what people call god, but it is itself the universe energy, what is in everything, its life itself, and when we die, there will be no more pain, but we will continue to exits, bcuz what we are is the thoughts - is our mind - our spirit and that cant die.

That gave me the kick to stop taking drugs.....
    I dont need them, i already know them, all aspects of them.....
    Now, i am searching for someting new....

#46     Sep 28, 2011
  7. the problem in things, which people come addicted to it, is that people always push it to the extremes until it is too much and becomes normal.....

same in trading for me....

#47     Sep 28, 2011
  8. ken__0

ken__0

If your into robbing aids patients,,
    Try whoonga carefull whoonga addicts dont live wong after the hook.:eek:

#48     Sep 29, 2011
  9. imagine the Betty Ford clinic.

#49     Sep 29, 2011
  10. To translate that:

Half the "inmates" faked their way in to fuck all the hot celebrities.

#50     Sep 29, 2011