i am junkie, how can i become clean ?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by HATEtheRisk, Sep 26, 2011.

1. hey, thank you very much.
    this is a great advice.

but unfortunately, i am not the cool guy.
    i am little bit shy, with meeting new persons.

Helping people, like doing humanitarian work, was always something i would like to do in my life. and of course i always thought about in in this way, that the more money i have, the better i can help people in the third world, and also the 2 other world, with supporting different projects....
    Thats the only reason why i had the energy to learn all this trading stuff, and why i ve never gave up.... because i dont wanna be selffish, but i wanna help, but first i had to help me - you know what i mean...life is not so easy....

I will give it a try.

thanky you

best regards
    HATEtheFUCKINGrisk
    :) :) :)

#21     Sep 27, 2011
  2. To tell the truth. The easiest thing in my current life is trading and making money in the markets.

Everything else just seems so difficult to me.

But everything is hard in the beginning, isnt it ?

I should be not so stupid and give meself an kick in my ass....to have some fun..

thanks anyway
    good day and week
    :)

#22     Sep 27, 2011
  3. Give me a fucking break.

What a crock of shit.

#23     Sep 27, 2011
  4. HTR needs to be slaped like a pussy!

:D

and then slaped again like a sissy

and again

and again...

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaah

#24     Sep 27, 2011
  5. Another Rockefeller follower. "Competition is a sin". Fear. Greed. That's about it.

#25     Sep 27, 2011
  6. That brings to mind another Trivial Pursuit (anti-Boomer edition) question:

Which Greek Goddess is the hidden Goddess of Fear and Greed?

Answer:
    Artemis. She hunted virgins/deer while disguising herself as their protector.

(FYI, I had to look that one up. Knew he/she would be in there somewhere. Might be a God one too, but ancient Greece is an ugly thing and I don't want to look at that anymore.)

#26     Sep 27, 2011
  7. You're still on the chronic aren't you?

#27     Sep 27, 2011
  8. Don't patronize the guy. He has a serious problem that he is trying to fix.

#28     Sep 27, 2011
  9. No i ve never tried that.

I ve prefered the mostly idica strains.

My favourites i ve grown, were, "Hash Plant" + NotherLights 5 Hashplant + White Widow "

Well i took to much, also too much Mushroom trips.
    That will serve me my whole life.

It truly fucked my brain, as you can see by reading my posts.

PEACE:eek: :confused: :cool: :( :D

#29     Sep 28, 2011
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

I just came back from Colorado, and there were literally legal "chronic" medical pot shops there. I went in one to check out what is illegal in my State but legal in another, and they told me I needed to be a CO resident, and have the medical pot id card, or there's the door. I wasn't wanting any "loud" as one guy buying it there mentioned. Lol! I had to satisfy a curiosity I guess, and see what would have people in prison where I live.

On a not too funny note, my eldest Son asked me over the phone, "I hear there are legal 'cush' stores in Colorado. Is that true?" He's on my shi* list after that comment, and I'm home now! The only "grass" he might see will be what he's mowing!

#30     Sep 28, 2011