i am in need of money and have turned to the market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jack rabid, Dec 20, 2002.

1. KavMan

KavMan

Another dreamer like Apexcoil but not as dilusional
    What was that?
    $5000 to $1 million in 18 months?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

At least this guy only wants $2000 a month on $5000

#61     Dec 22, 2002
  2. How much longer will we all continue to waste our breath with giving advice which clearly is falling on deaf ears.

Now if only someone would be good enough to give some advice which confirms with what Jack Rabid wants to hear, we could all be over and done with with the subject. :)

Perhaps Jack Rabid is retarded ?

#62     Dec 22, 2002
  3. KavMan

KavMan

I wouldn't go that far as to call him a retard
    Just another dreamer that's all

#63     Dec 22, 2002
  4. Just a note, there is nothing mini or safe about the emini. There are well capitalized, full time traders here who trade one emini contract. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm one of them and a newbie to futures. My self imposed limit is two on any one mini - not more than 4 total open. Usually I have just one. I found them to be relatively easy to trade. It helps if you don't sleep a lot and watch world markets and the whole range it moves over several FULL days- not just what US traders watch during our open hours, are a news hound, and watch more experienced traders in a chat room enter and exit to get a sense of a consensus on direction or at least avoid doing something obviously crazy that you would miss. No trading on days when they are being chopped up for a point or two and maybe try to get an even better entry than they do or skip the trade. The daily loss I set was $175 and quit for the day. Don't believe I have any weeks less than $500 from these so far. The biggest problem for me has been lack of time to pay the careful attention required to their movement due to more mainstream stock/option trading and other obligations. I do not ever expect to be competent to trade any kind of size with these because of risk factors. For me this trading is part of a plan to learn as many trading vehicles and markets as possible. I have signed up for Australia and Hong Kong on IB and am looking forward to trying these early next year after some more reading and watching. I did it the above way because of no access to a mentor or other in person help. Skipped any papertrading because I think that is bs.

Geo.

#64     Dec 22, 2002
  5. Buy Lotto Tics or go to Vegas :D

You'll have more fun :D

#65     Dec 22, 2002