i am in need of money and have turned to the market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jack rabid, Dec 20, 2002.

1. fatman

fatman

seriously, loosing all you have the the market is an awful feeling! I think we'd both happier if you just sent the $$$$$ to me.

Please, do yourself a favor and stay out of the market!

#21     Dec 20, 2002
  2. #22     Dec 20, 2002
  3. cheeks

cheeks

LMAO

so true.

#23     Dec 20, 2002
  4. azzie

azzie

Old Wall Street Adage:

"Scared money never wins"

Put your money somewhere else, especially if you don't have in-depth market knowledge.

#24     Dec 20, 2002
  5. if you want it...go do it. put down your 5k and trade. don't listen to what anyone says. just follow through with your desire to trade. never know...you might be the best trader ever!

but what people on et says is true...most traders start out losing money. with that in mind...good luck to you and hang in there.

#25     Dec 20, 2002
  6. if i didn't need the money then why the hell would i even bother with trading? LOL

#26     Dec 20, 2002
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

that was true but not any more, DC gov't is wise up to the act and had been chipping away at the profit by increase number of licenses, double the fine, police crack down on the most lucrative spot, crack down at unauthorize vendor, limit number of stand, due to 9/11 event lots of good spots are permanently close. Some vendor is already out of business. You never know what you will learn on elite, eh!

#27     Dec 20, 2002
  8. How much money do you need?

#28     Dec 20, 2002

9. how much you got?

i could use an extra 100K. you see i got this Viper arriving in about 8 1/2 months...

#29     Dec 20, 2002
  10. Wishful thinking, LongShot.:D (.... but it is Christmas.) humm

#30     Dec 20, 2002