I am going back to Bright

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bigbarry, Oct 22, 2010.

1. LOL, thanks Mav, I know I can always count on you my friend.

Don :D

#11     Oct 23, 2010
  2. Don't give my brother any ideas, LOL.

Don

#12     Oct 23, 2010
  3. OK, we've had some fun, let's not scare anyone - some who read ET will believe anything, LOL.

Don (Just got back from losing a big hand in our weekly poker game at the Palms....to my frickin' brother, blew out my "all in" geez, doesn't he have enough money, LOL0

#13     Oct 23, 2010
  4. Good one, Don - we know they all come back eventually, LOL. (Just kidding, geez...I need a laugh, see above poker results, LOL).

Don

#14     Oct 23, 2010
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Prescription drugs Don, prescription drugs. Your heart medication. Sorry, didn't mean to imply there was anything illegal going on over there. :D

Now back in the 80's......whole other story. I'll let you post about that later.

#15     Oct 25, 2010

6. Kinda funny, I called the "Barry" that I thought started the thread, not him - weird though, same references to Joe Giddo etc. Oh well......

Don

#16     Oct 25, 2010
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Do you know a gay Barry? He did say he was "coming out".

#17     Oct 25, 2010
  8. I'm sure we all know a gay person named "Barry" - but of course we don't know, don't care, won't ask, won't tell, LOL.

Don

#18     Oct 25, 2010
  9. Funny how some things tend to run together in these days of blogger-blur - like people now writing (and pronouncing?) "p"s and "t"s and "d"s all the same... :D

And this "Barry" - strange how his years ago ballistic-tending posts in Career Trader and/or Prop Firms, Trading, and Hook Up apparently no longer exist... :confused:...

It's probably all for the best. One time he furiously multiple-posted (the particular ET "Barry" I remember, anyway) that he was very unhappy with a guy from BT he talked into ascending (sp?) over to Paradise with him. And grouse-posted about himself being way heavier than Don 'cause of Bob having the great idea of having a free-for-all snack locker set up for traders in the BT head office. Later, however, he did seem enthused about trip(s) to (ahem) Southeast Asia with a buddy in posts from hotel rooms back to the Hook Up thread.

That "Barry"? Now, I'm not really telling anything, mind you, 'cause I never met "Barry" - only recall what i remember what i believe I read. Of course it could have been another Barry (in that case, just a mix up).

Would there be some kind of all-inclusive ET caveat for posters who try to remember as best as possible referenced prior posts that can't be located, even with one's best effort? Sure would hate to see Mav's BT thread ruined with a bunch of daisy chain posts getting going just on account of some little possible name mixup. :D

Hey, maybe the guy I'm thinking of wasn't even named "Barry". This guy was considered a good trader in the day, and was even supposed to be a manager-type. Who knows...

#19     Oct 25, 2010
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Here's the Barry we all know: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j2suK7A_mA

:D :D :D

#20     Oct 25, 2010