I am done with Futures... going back to Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by heispark, Dec 6, 2018.

1. REDP1800

REDP1800

the overnite.. lol. you and the mickey huh. It is interesting how you like to use "the" before your screen names.. like a good one for you might be "the troll" "the forgotten" "the alpha of elite trader" and your alter ego.. "the clown.. i mean the mickey.. anyway. not sure why you are stalking me on any post I write no matter what thread. But moe power to you if it is what makes you happy.

#71     Dec 9, 2018
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Hey, YOU'RE the one who hijacked this thread from heispark starting at post #28, not me.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...oing-back-to-forex.327665/page-3#post-4771493

You are a silly person.

#72     Dec 9, 2018
  3. schweiz

schweiz

Red P1800, is this you? :D

[​IMG]

#73     Dec 9, 2018
    REDP1800 likes this.
  4. REDP1800

REDP1800

that is the screen name. correct

#74     Dec 9, 2018
  5. arana67

arana67

Poor OP...his thread completely shit the bed.

#75     Dec 12, 2018
    pers, bone and themickey like this.
  6. Weelor

Weelor

You are a free man that can do anything. You need to realize that forex trading requires a lot of patience on behalf of the trader. You will face a lot of losses in the world of forex trading. You need to be ready for them otherwise you will also be quiting forex in the near future.

#76     Dec 14, 2018
    bone likes this.
  7. bone

bone

You are so right to bring up the element of personal accountability in the face of present day reality. Realities that you cannot change. Realities that a trader could actually exploit if he were smart and clear headed about his approach.

It might also be fair to say that to create within yourself a very negative emotional state about HF and Algos is a self-defeating counterproductive condition. As was mentioned earlier in the thread, there are some very sound strategies to successfully neutralize any negative effects that automated trading may have on the smaller independent trader.

#77     Dec 14, 2018
    themickey likes this.
  8. Esha.J

Esha.J

You have to accept that the market can do anything at any given time. There are some strategies that you can choose on your way.

#78     Dec 14, 2018
  9. volpri

volpri

ROFLMAO!

#79     Dec 15, 2018
  10. heispark

heispark

As a swing/position trader using a low leverage with multiple entries/exits, execution quality is not a big concern to me. The biggest concern to me is swap cost in Forex.

#80     Dec 15, 2018