I am cursed, no really I am.... curse exists for real

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by The Scientist, May 10, 2009.

1. Hi Scientist

My IQ is in the 99th percentile also, but, more importantly, my EQis in the 97th percentile.

I am always amused at people like u.

U merely have the ability to acquire, organize and maintain bits of information better than the average individual.

In other words, u are able to be trained more efficiently than the average individual.

What u miss is the remarkable difference between training and being educated.

Doctors, lawyers, and scientists are very well trained humans.

Education is something humans acquire on an individualized level.

Since ur EQ is apparently very low, as u feel isolated from other humans, then one must assume that u are well trained, but uneducated.

For example, u think u are cursed.

This is called magical thinking, and it betrays the fact that u are uneducated.

Balance ur IQ and ur EQ and u will have a much more rewarding life.

#41     May 10, 2009
  2. post just before yours explains the curse part, of course someone as smart as me doesn't believe in altering laws of probability with some potion or chants

you bring up some good points and I am afraid they don't apply

consider the following

1. How can you assume on anonymous msg board that I am even telling the truth about my superiority

2. even if true how can you assume you know my level of "wisdom" versus pure technical training

3. The only thing that can really be assumed here is that I derive some entertainment from this

Nothing more

#42     May 10, 2009
  3. What are you guys talking about...

I thought we all knew that TheScientist is the Holy prophet.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Holy TheScientist, why don't you talk to me during my prayers lately... I feel abandoned by you lately...

:( :( :(

#43     May 10, 2009
  4. you were tricked by your peers into believing that I am a fair god

I AM A VENGEFUL GOD

NO ONE COMES BACK UNDER MY WING

NNNNOOOOOO OOONNEEEEE:p

#44     May 10, 2009
  5. Actually, if posting on a msg board with in such a macabre way about urself is the best way for u to derive entertainment, then that simply supports my analysis of your mental and emotional condition.

Live entertainment is always the best entertainment.

It would appear that I have struck a nerve. U did say u wanted to meet someone mentally superior to u.

Left and right brained integration is always superior to the left brain alone.

Ur left brain seems to work well. Ur right brain is obviously developmentally disabled.

#45     May 10, 2009
  6. believe that if you want, as they say its a free country :D

FOR NOW :(

#46     May 10, 2009
  7. Let me give u another piece of advice.

Globalism is a fait accompli and has been for some time.

If u continue to cling to your flag, u will b left behind. There is only 1 race, and only 1 planet.

Those of u who do not understand that will struggle with the changes on the horizon.

#47     May 10, 2009
  8. you are talking to a guy who likes Star Trek (the new movie is so so)

Star Trek has one planetary government, funny how many forget that

I am talking about the coming WAR is what I am talking about

#48     May 10, 2009
  9. This is chit chat, moderators please move this out of the main forum, thank you.

#49     May 10, 2009
  10. not only am I going to help you move this into Chit chat

I WILL HELP YOU DELETE THIS THREAD AND MY USER NAME

YOU FUCKING MODERATOR
    WANNA BE, YOU FUCKING LOSER
    SHIT, I HOPE YOU DIE AND
    STOP BREATHING IN MY AIR

there :p

#50     May 10, 2009