I am cursed, no really I am.... curse exists for real

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by The Scientist, May 10, 2009.

1. ok deal but I refuse to call you master. :D :D :D

#31     May 10, 2009
  2. Help me out.

There's just one thing I need to know: Do I bow OR curtsey when I enter a room YOU'RE in?

#32     May 10, 2009
  3. During my early 20's I felt the same anger, had similar achievements, did eccentric activities, looked for an equal, and also my IQ is the 99 percentile.

Being alone, working on creative projects, and working on destructive projects helped calm myself ever so little... I found no solution to my lack of satisfaction.

There are tricks to be learned which do help... live music, friends and beer, loud explosions, driving fast, being high up in trees, silly stuff like that.......

The unfortunate side of the mate seeking endeavour is the great rarity of qualified candidates... whether or not for lovers or simple friends. ...of this I am not up for goin' deeper into the matter.

#33     May 10, 2009
  4. ammo

ammo

imagine the face of a clock. From 12:01 to 4:00 your IQ is 0 to 100. From 4:01 to 8:00 your IQ is 101 to 159. From 8:01 to 12:00 your IQ is 160 to 200. The smarter you are ,the closer you are to having a zero IQ. You could take up the sport of tball,thats where the ball is on a stationary T and the batter swings at it, you could be the stationary T. You don't want to get any smarter

#34     May 10, 2009
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Maybe Scientist's real job is standing outside a psychiatrists office convincing people they are nuts?

#35     May 10, 2009
  6. LOL, I never thought of it like that ... in a way, that's genius. :D

#36     May 10, 2009
  7. pspr

pspr

I believe you. If you truely believe that you are cursed then with out a doubt, you are. You have cursed yourself through your thought and there is little you can do to lift this curse.

#37     May 10, 2009
  8. ammo

ammo

On a more serious note,think about the hampered social skills in the 1st and last group, accepting these handicaps would be the 1st step in overcoming them

#38     May 10, 2009
  9. the1

the1

You forgot the bitches and Ho's! :D

#39     May 10, 2009
  10. actually the title of this thread is made to pique interest

I don't really believe I am cursed, just different that's all

#40     May 10, 2009