I am cursed, no really I am.... curse exists for real

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by The Scientist, May 10, 2009.

1. roflmao

That only makes you MORE of a narcissist.

Seriously, get some help or if you won't do that because you "think" your smarter then the helpers, help yourself through education of the condition.

#21     May 10, 2009
  2. I will seriously consider that I am narcissist BUT ONLY if you consider that I might be your superior

do we have a deal........bucko :p

#22     May 10, 2009
  3. Say it again.

#23     May 10, 2009
  4. :D

#24     May 10, 2009
  5. Nah, you weren't embarrassed because the alias you had was shown to be a clod.

You were embarrrassed because you were shown-up to not be nearly as intelligent and knowledeable about trading as you think you are (particularly in relation to the other people who post here).

I'd love to sit here and trade witticisms with the lonliest guy on ET, but it's a lovely day and I've got things to do.

Ciao.

#25     May 10, 2009
  6. you got me, Feel pride young man, save for that 10 k IB account

I honestly hope one day you will became a real trader, I tried to help you few times JIMMY JAM

do you know a guy called Jimmy JAM :p

You are right on the lonely part, that much is true :( :D

#26     May 10, 2009
  7. hey Jimmy Jam (AKA MandelbrotSet) this war that's coming that I told you about.

You are a black man right ?

sorry you'll be the first to go, Obama may be black, but white guys are still in control

#27     May 10, 2009
  8. Guys, don't be upset with The_Scientist. I think he is a nice guy.

Sometimes life can really mess up a person. The_Scientist never really recovered after that kid beat him up with a metal pipe (he always gets the story wrong).

:(

#28     May 10, 2009
  9. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

its true oh my god, its true, how did you know :D

thanks for consoling me guys, I am going for a nap now

#29     May 10, 2009
  10. no big deal, telepathy...

#30     May 10, 2009