I am cursed, no really I am.... curse exists for real

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by The Scientist, May 10, 2009.

1. Did you ever look at some Hollywood or cartoon or real life hero and imagine what it would be like to be that Hero.

Well I am that hero in terms of exceptionally high IQ, superior ability to think. I can tell you its no fun.

Sure I have 4 different trading methods to choose from, sure I have 4 different custom indicators to choose from.

Sure I know the difference between randomness and chaos.

But I am constantly angry......at you people, and its not your fault.

I am alone in my understanding and always looked at as the foolish one.

It was fun when I was a kid where only thing that mattered was outperforming you people.

But now I seek my equal and I can't find him/her

I tried to contact Extra-terrestrials telepathically, but they don't seem to like me very much :D

PS: not joking on the whole ET thing
    PSS: See what I mean, you can't possibly understand things on my level

2. some commoner will now show up to ask me if I am on drugs

and whatever I am smoking to get him/her some of that :D

3. ok enough of this lets get to something commoners can understand

I AM YOUR GOD APOPHIS !!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Kneel before your GOD :mad:

4. Who cares if you have 4 different trading methods and 4 custom indicators? I have one trading plan, 9 exceptional trading systems, 10 world class indicators and a great written method to hold these together. But these tools are not what is most important. It is how I use these tools and train myself that is important.

I do understand things on your level. You are obviously not a trader, yet. Trading is about learning to over come who you don’t want to be. Right now trading is alien to you.

P.S. Feeling sorry for yourself will not make you a better trader.

5. YES YEEESSSSS

MMOORREEEEEEEEE

FEED MY NEED FOR Predictable ET sheeple :p

6. Did you get beaten up in school again?

7. I use to be like you, until one day I learned that narcissism is a disease and a medical condition.

8. You should start with my mothers old cure - the enema. Remember to do it on both ends.

9. one time small boy hit me, next time I brought a metal pipe and asked him to apologize or I would kill him

he apologized out of fear.....true story :)

10. you would be right of course except I help lot of people, donate to charity etc.

nice try though

#10     May 10, 2009