I am currently ranked 187 in the cme challenge

Discussion in 'Journals' started by s trader, Sep 10, 2017.

1. s trader

s trader

Wow looking at the winners from the leaders board I feel like I need to put my ass in gear. I am currently short 5 contracts of the NQ and losing 700.

Any ET playing this?

shatteredx likes this.
  2. ironchef

ironchef

What purpose does it serve to play? How others perform is of no concern to me.

3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Linky?

4. s trader

s trader

5. Chris Mac

Chris Mac

It seems it is already game over...

CM

murray t turtle likes this.
  6. s trader

s trader

No worry. I am now down 1500 but still a small amount for a 100K account. I will now double down on the ES before the open and hope for a comeback.

7. Chris Mac

Chris Mac

Just go with the flow, trade what you see, not what you expect or hope.

CM

8. s trader

s trader

What a letdown. It ripped even higher after the open. I've no choice but to hold on to this position for now and not add in more short. I was down 7K but the NQ came back some so now down only 3500.

the leader is now +18K but the game is just starting.

9. shatteredx

shatteredx

Yeah I'm playing.

Currently -$5000 so I don't think I'm gonna win :D

Winner gets $1000 I believe.

murray t turtle likes this.
  10. %%
    Could be helpful, IronChief but stressful; did something like that once, you had to agree to let them use your real name, trades, info.BUT being a game[ the derivatives only contest i was in; different group from CME] many used insane position size/blew UP/doubled down on their $50,000 account.LOL:D:cool::caution::caution:

About the worst thing one could do is ''win'' a contest using insane position size; even lotto so called ''winners'',LOL lose wins quick LOL. Many ILL lotto winners did not get paid, state budget..... NOT saying contests are gambling

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    #10     Sep 11, 2017
    Xela likes this.