I am convicted...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by jonbig04, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Absolutely!!! Been holding RIMM since January. Sold AAPL last Month.

#31     Jun 17, 2008
  2. GTS

GTS

Actually, you made this thread about it.

I made a one line joke about your mistake and instead of brushing it off you replied back with this long explanation that actually you were correct with "convicted" even though you clearly weren't.

You are the one that took this thread on this tangent...you could have just let your mistake die instead of insisting like a fool that you were right and then continuing to post again and again about it...like this last post I just replied to...

#32     Jun 17, 2008
  3. 11Blade

11Blade

I'm reading the other thread and you are saying only to buy MOS and POT and V?

which is it?

#33     Jun 17, 2008
  4. aresky

aresky

RIMM was a good Buy below $100, now RIMM is speculative: very high Price/Book ratio

#34     Jun 17, 2008
  5. aresky

aresky

Citigroup's analysts agree with you: :eek: $287 target price on AAPL (Selected List since when AAPL was around $125 ; on June 10 they raised target price)

$165 target on RIMM

#35     Jun 17, 2008
  6. I'm disappointed that this thread has digressed into talking about stocks. Time to move on. :p

#36     Jun 17, 2008
  7. 287 wow. Well at least im not alone. Really though when you take into account the new iphone how can you not love apple at 180?

#37     Jun 17, 2008
  8. aresky

aresky

June-10-2008
    "We remain aggressive buyers of Apple shares at current levels," said Citigroup analyst Rich Gardner, who raised his price target on the Cupertino-based firm from $248 to $287. "Apple's decision to move from a revenue share*model to a traditional subsidy model for the 3G iPhone is a*significant positive because Apple receives iPhone-related*cash flow sooner. "

Separately, Lehman Brothers analyst Ben Reitzes also raised his price target on Apple shares to $234 from $202, saying he viewed the company's announcements Monday as positive for the stock due primarily to the new $199 price point for the 3G iPhone and its ability to drive multiple revenue streams within the company

#38     Jun 17, 2008

9. Well no one in here seems to hate aapl, that to me is a good indicator that its a buy. Guess Im going to go call shopping.

#39     Jun 17, 2008
  10. I got in on the dip last week and am reaping the benefits of such. This will be a good week

#40     Jun 17, 2008