I am convicted...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by jonbig04, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Sorry, but your thread title will attract a certain ET species. :D :cool:

#21     Jun 17, 2008
  2. Yes, exactly....I feel we were gypped by the bait and switch nature of this thread title....... :D

#22     Jun 17, 2008
  3. m22au

m22au

You're incorrect to assume that the entire Elitetrader population falls into options A and B as outlined below.

There are two other possibilities:

[C] Readers genuinely thought that you were convicted for something. For example, from time to time there is discussion about insider trading on Elitetrader

[D] A separate possibility not covered by options A, B or C.

#23     Jun 17, 2008

4. haha! I didnt mean to bait and switch!! Since I work for Jobs it's all a part of my secret ploy to convince everyone that aapl is a buy.

#24     Jun 17, 2008
  5. You need to shape up, or we will force you to join bull n' bear analytics where we can discuss "transgression to the mean".:D

#25     Jun 17, 2008
  6. piezoe

piezoe

Congratulations to jonbig for one of the funniest threads in a long time. :D :D :D

#26     Jun 17, 2008
  7. Well, you should have taken credit for the B&S technique to garner attention for your thread (as opposed to the BS techniques employed by others on ET). :)

Good luck with your AAPL play.

#27     Jun 17, 2008
  8. LOL....I prefer "regression to the lowest common denominator" myself. :D

#28     Jun 17, 2008
  9. olias

olias

You'll find a bunch of 'loosers' on here that will jump on any mistake.

Actually I find it very entertaining. It's best when it's like a Battle Royale in the old days of the WWF---with eveyone bashing each other for the hell of it.

...that's in between all the trading words of wisdom of course.

#29     Jun 17, 2008
  10. Its my first week. I have to convince everyone that apple is a buy and simultaneously convince them that gauntness is merely the mark of a great ceo :)

Long aapl.

#30     Jun 17, 2008