I am cleaning up today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by LongShot, Nov 18, 2003.

1. For me, I only trade the ES because I have found it to fit my mindset or personality the best. Also, I get distracted when I try to trade two different instruments at the same time (I lose the feel I have for just watching one index with a lot of focus). I know I will have to learn how to do this someday, because the markets are continually changing (Eurex could change things real soon...will have to see). I will stick with the ES for now, knowing one day I will most likely have to trade something else to have an edge (always stay vigilant!).

Good Fortunes!

Chris

BTW, on the music side of things...I am listening to the new just released Patrick O'Hearn CD (Electronic New Age type of music) AWESOME!!!

#51     Nov 18, 2003
  2. Surf, you listen to zero7? Man! I just love that band!

Although it's kind of alien in that selection of Techno/Electronica I posted, I just had to throw it in, since it's a milestone for me.
    I downloaded 1 track on Audiogalaxy a couple of years ago or so and luv'd it, just had to buy it.
    LOL 'Simple Things' is like one of the few albums I ever bought in a shop... :D

That is groovy! Is that really ertrader? :eek:

But, seriously - "SonIQuarium - Intelligent Music" - Freakin' label man! Best I've heard of for long time!
    Sounds a bit like my juvenile hedge fund: "Infinitron Capital Intelligence"... :eek:

Nice work man. Very nice!
    Scientist.

P.S: Yes, surfer, it looks like I'm gonna call it that, rather than Infinitron Capital Enterprises.
    You're right, ICE sounded nice, but probably too pompous and implies being risky...

#52     Nov 19, 2003

3. I happend to trade both the ES & NQ.
    I swing trade the NQ because it moves 2 1/2 X's as much as ES.
    Also my NQ model is more profitable because of the above.
    However, I Day Trade the ES & YM even while I'm holding the NQ overnight Swing Trade positions.

This is an EXTREMELY successful strategy that helps me to capture the entire move on a point for point contract basis without overtrading.

p.s. BTW it has been a phenominal week and a fantastic 2 month run.

#53     Nov 19, 2003
  4. Tel Aviv? I have friends there, some stayed at my place here in Oz a few times. Psy Trance all day long, you name it.

Have you ever met or even gigged with DJ Yahel or the guys from Infected Mushroom, Psycraft, PsySex or the like?
    Did you ever do one of those Israeli desert trance parties? :D

I have a 75-minute recording of Yahel & Infected together live at Japan, it's like going on a trip man!

Scientist.

#54     Nov 19, 2003