I am cleaning up today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by LongShot, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Man, are you psychic or something. :D

#21     Nov 18, 2003

2. Dude.. maybe the guy is full of shit.. and only comes up on the boards and announced his good days. I have never seen him accounce his drawdowns.

Get real.

--MIKE

#22     Nov 18, 2003
  3. Congrats! I think you will be trading 50 lots soon. Ready to lease/buy a seat? Then you would clean up very seriously :D

#23     Nov 18, 2003
  4. 50 lots...soon, LOL :D I think he crossed that mark a long time ago :cool:

-Fast

#24     Nov 18, 2003
  5. hehe,
    brother LongShot crossed that line wayyyyy back.:cool:

it was 50 lot large cars mindyou:D :D :D

#25     Nov 18, 2003
  6. Prove it! :D Go ahead and post up a snapshot of the P&L of yours, better yet post the entire transaction screen... C'mon loud mouth prove my assumptions wrong about you, show the ET community that you are the real deal... If not then please STFU... If you are not going to help others around here by pointing them in the same direction then nobody gives a flying fuck about how much money you make everyday...

stop being such a fuckin lame bro

#26     Nov 18, 2003
  7. you're doing fine.

#27     Nov 18, 2003
  8. I invite you to see all the good and all the bad in a realtime chatroom everyday! PM me and I will give you all the details. :)

Good Fortunes!

Chris

BTW, we have some outstanding Futures traders in the chatroom who are also here at "ET". Please contact me at your convenience!

#28     Nov 18, 2003
  9. thanks for the advertisement.
    :D

#29     Nov 18, 2003
  10. If you read other posts here on ET I am always sharing my thoughts with other traders. I also explain why I enter and stay in positions many times here at ET (for example - read "Surf Report" or "how high can the S&P go" or numerous others). I also entered the Sept 26th EGO Challenge to show others what I do realtime...did you? PM me and I will show you a group of traders that are doing very good every week. As a matter of fact, I continuously help other traders in the realtime chatroom that I use during the trade day...join me and find out. If you have an open mind and you can be POSITIVE for a few hours each day then the doors will open for you...I promise I will fully explain what I do each and everyday for you, so you will understand how I trade!

Opportunity Knocks!

Chris

BTW, PM me as I will be in Vegas for the Trade Expo...if you are there we can meet up... :cool:

#30     Nov 18, 2003