I am calling the bottom at...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by simon1080, Sep 17, 2008.

1. 10200 - 10400.

That will be the market bottom!

:cool:

2. 9500-9800 :))

3. Jimmy Cramer?

That you Jimbo???

Jeez. You called the bottom several times already. You even gave your "Guarantee"!

More than a few ppl question your sanity and market accumen, Jim. How did you make all that money in your HF??? :p

4. wjk

wjk

I think Cramer said this is not a bottom on his program tonight. Wasn't sure I heard it correctly. I was thinking about scaling out of my longs, but now I'm not so sure. Think I'll give it another day or two after hearing that.

5. http://www.thestreet.com/story/10437966/1/cramers-mad-money-recap-dont-push-the-panic-button.html?puc=googlefi&cm_ven=GOOGLEFI&cm_cat=FREE&cm_ite=NA

"He said that today is likely not the bottom for this market"

6. You guys are just throwing numbers out arbitrarily.

This is fluid, and there won't be a bottom that's even remotely foreseeable until the market is able to find some clarity.

There's no clarity right now.

If you're flying a Cessna 400, run into heavy fog at night, and your ability to fly strictly by instruments is limited, what do you do?

7. ^^^^

61 retracement !

8. @@@@@@@@@@ 9600 PLUS CHANGE WOULD PUT US @ 35% DROP FROM TOP IN OCT OF 07-SAME AMOUNT % WISE FOR LAST TWO DROPS IN MARKET-BUT this is involving the banks themselves-how leveredged were the investment banks in the dot com blow up? i dont recall the same kind of mess? i could be mistaken-is the bottom needed so the economy can get on with Holiday season?

9. Start drinkin' - heavily, very heavily :D