I am buying 23 k worth of physical gold coins

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by bad feeling, Dec 29, 2007.

1. I guess the inventory should include a few gold coins, a few silver dollars and a ton of lead bullets.....

#41     Dec 29, 2007
  2. LOL :D :D hell yeahh

once again I want to point out that this should not consume a man's life, but why in the world would it be so hard to buy gold and silver once in your life and to buy and replace water and medicine stash every 3-4 years.
    Not a big deal in my opinion, and you know my grandfather always had several guns throughout the house, as did my father, and you know frankly what is wrong with that, nothing, we were never criminals either, just tax paying god fearing people :D

I hope other people read this thread and do the same :)

#42     Dec 29, 2007
  3. btw, i believe letting currencies float got us into the competitive race to the bottom of the currency bucket that we find ourselves in.....

the rest of the world thinks the same thing since dollar pegs, (not official, but street level) are falling all over the place......

black markets in dollar peg countries are springing up all over the place............

#43     Dec 29, 2007
  4. I remember times when questioning the almighty US dollar was enough to certify a person as insane. The fact that people are even discussing the issue shows red flags. But also there is such a thing as self fulfilling prophesy. For example in recession when people abstain from spending they are furthering the recession.

Also in Canada their prime minister Stephen Harper, told the nation few days ago to be proud of their economy but ALSO to prepare for rough times ahead

#44     Dec 29, 2007

5. The Canadian economy is wholly natural resource based and it's east coast manufacturing is close to 90% dependent on the US economy.

When the US and therefore the global economy slows down, the Canadian economy will get hit hard. Trees never grow to the moon, neither does an economy grow upwards in perpetuity. Especially un-diversified ones. Maybe Harper is the only honest politician around.

#45     Dec 29, 2007
  6. indeed. They will have us begging, pleading them for the North American Union - playing direclty into the elite bankers' hands.

Lots of pain ahead, a mini Great Depression, engineered by the bankers. For them, it's not about money - it's about control. When you have unlimited money and the abilty to print it at will, the game changes. Wage slaves like oursevles have a hard time understanding that.

#46     Dec 29, 2007
  7. Toronto guy I find you to be quite astute in most of your posts, couldn't agree more

#47     Dec 30, 2007
  8. Nothing...? When was 35% nothing?

#48     Dec 30, 2007
  9. :D

#49     Dec 30, 2007
  10. 11Blade

11Blade

My sentiments exactly. Spot on!

#50     Dec 30, 2007