"I am betting on the stock market rising substantially"

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Ash1972, Aug 22, 2010.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

That would be a LEAP call you're selling?:D
    LEAPup

#11     Aug 23, 2010
  2. Markets will rise in the near future significantly to discount inflationary pressures.

I agree. If the feds come out looking for more cheap money, in the near short term the market could rally.

The news is horriable across the board for the US. So, I could see one last hellmarry, based on what the FEDs say.

If this market rallies, that is a gift from God to all those who are long. IMHO

But only time will tell this weak. Very low volume over all.

#12     Aug 23, 2010
  3. So, you suggested going long on 8/22 and the market is down huge since then. Using your own criteria, you should be investigated for pumping stocks. Have you no soul you shameless pumper? Think of all the poor people that have lost their ass taking your advice on 8/22. Your long bias has lost alot of people money.
    Pretty stupid post I just made here. Not quite as moronic as your posts in the longshot thread, but pretty dumb none the less. I suppose the parallels escape you.

#13     Aug 25, 2010
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Buddy, you seem to be totally clueless. The market is NOT down huge since 8/22 at all. In fact, commodity based stocks ( the general recommendation you are addressing here ) have had a very strong week overall.

ps I trade for a living you are fighting a losing battle if you
    think you are more market aware then I am.

#14     Aug 27, 2010
  5. pspr

pspr

Somebody get out their crystal ball and end this debate. I'm sure at least a few of you have one (or maybe two). :D

#15     Aug 27, 2010
  6. Shure ting... (Ay neva mishes eh opporjunidy two promode mie warez...) ;)

[​IMG]

#16     Aug 27, 2010
  7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You'd have lost that bet already. So much for your insight.

#17     Apr 23, 2011
  8. man that was a good call, the actual is deadon to your prediction.

#18     Apr 24, 2011
  9. Funny. Intradaybill was correct and it took about half year for his prediction to come true.Atticus is a loser for sure.

#19     Apr 24, 2011
  10. :) Any amount? What a royal loser!

#20     Apr 24, 2011