I am being SQUEEZED!!!! by the ES

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by saxon22, Dec 3, 2010.

1. I made fun of you because I didn't know if you were joking with us or not. Now that I see you did indeed take a big loss, my sympathies.

#461     Jan 6, 2011
  2. volente_00

volente_00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnmnTTL462k

#462     Jan 6, 2011
  3. Almost had an urge to repeat my Christmas disaster. Went back to this thread and stopped myself from deja vu. Lesson well learned.

#463     Jun 1, 2011
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

how do you fare this xmas?

#464     Dec 9, 2012
  5. Early November was hairy and I got clipped a bit. Sandy did not help matters as I as got distracted a little bit ( I reside in NY) and there was too much drama around to make concentration and execution of trades feasable. Also, I lost my internet connection for about a week and traded a couple of times from my local McDonalds and a then after realizing that there are more pleasant places to do so - from a book store. This was not a good idea. I should have volunteered instead of hackig away at my laptop.

As of right now, I am itching to short the ES at around 1420 and drop another 5 contracts at 1425 - 30 range. I am afraid that all that end of the year window dressing will make things look rosy and big money will keep the market climbing. JAnuary however should bring us down a bit perhaps 1400 short term perhaps more. Who knows. As for now I am going for small profits (2 points - i dump half and the rest I let it ride, usually once the second half reaches 5 points I dump all but 1 contract and I let go till eod).
    Let's hope that this year I will stay the course and not de rail myself.

#465     Dec 10, 2012