I am being SQUEEZED!!!! by the ES

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by saxon22, Dec 3, 2010.

1. You're at risk of the market blowing right through the top of
    nov and last april high.

#11     Dec 3, 2010
  2. Is the OP Nouriel Roubini? If so, welcome to E'trader!

#12     Dec 3, 2010

3. "Rodney King" - the proverbial ET asshole. (failed trader) Still at it.

OP - good luck w/ your position. Check out a continuous chart of the Mini DJIA. It's lagging both the spoos and nazzle.

When it makes its double top, perhaps we'll see the pullback you need.

Good luck!

-Chicago CTA

#13     Dec 3, 2010
  4. I watched the ES keep going up and knowing someone was getting squeezed was a weird feeling i must admit. But like the previous poster said the market has a lot of momentum just watch your position to your risk tolerance

#14     Dec 3, 2010
  5. the1

the1

"Get out now and add some years to your life." Boy, don't I know this feeling. I've been in a position to the tune of much more than this but never over the weekend. I hope I'm wrong -- because I'm flat -- but I think we wake up Monday morning to a nasty gap up.

#15     Dec 3, 2010
  6. Yes, still at it. Maybe one day you'll tell me how the big boys like you play the game, but till then, what can a poor boy do but keep plugging away?...

#16     Dec 3, 2010
  7. On a positive note - it could be -150K.

#17     Dec 3, 2010
  8. blox87

blox87 Guest

Honor thy stopeth ! I've been squeezed the past couple days too brother but it doesn't matter if you follow your risk management rules providing they are sound! Keep those losses small!

Best of luck

#18     Dec 3, 2010
  9. I hope you get out alive and that it works out for you.
    I would NEVER short the ES personally!
    Why short and index which is designed to go up over time. Sure, we get the occasional blip down, but overall we will always go UP. The powers that be ensure that this is the case.

#19     Dec 3, 2010
  10. jokepie

jokepie

Since you are here trying to express ur pain. I feel like you screwed ur risk reward. I wish you good luck and wait till the cash session opens. do not panic on the the premarket activity. Do not read news as YOU CANNOT control the outcome.Reaction might just be opposite to the news. you never know.

I hope this helps.

#20     Dec 3, 2010