I am at a stage where I am writing a book, your input desired

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Old&Tired, Mar 29, 2009.

1. god is dog spelled backward.

dogonitman this is suddenly taking shape.

It is you that scales the Bandiagara Cliffs for pigeon guano. http://www.crystalinks.com/dogon.html

The reference of triple 9 in reality is the clock-wise motion of a 666 vortex.

http://www.crystalinks.com/12around1.html

Flowery hyperbole is a reference to the flower of life.

So it has begun, the evil one is here among us.

You are the shape-shifter with many names, the old one's spoke of.

(((((((((( :eek: )))))))

#31     Mar 29, 2009
  2. ammo

ammo

include a chapter on how to start your own firm using maple leaves as currency and old car battteries for power "how i went from under the bridge and up to the road in only 200 alias's and 50'000 posts" .

#32     Mar 29, 2009
  3. #33     Mar 29, 2009
  4. spindr0

spindr0

Is there like a good stock to trade to take advanatge of ego deflation??

(Valley Girl stare)

#34     Mar 29, 2009
  5. I am your god

ANUBIS

From this day forth, you shall serve me.

#35     Mar 29, 2009
  6. #36     Mar 29, 2009
  7. A well-proven approach taken by many of the trader-hacks turned author is to take a well known concept,rename it and make it sound as if you're describing some thing new (and even insightful).

Here are a few examples of people re-inventing and re-branding cross-over of moving averages (I'm sure i have some of the exact names wrong)

Dave Landy: butterfly
    B Williams: alligator
    Coopers: topedo (something or other)
    T. Bulkowski: rounding bottoms (and lots of other names of essentially the same).

Seems like there should be room for another one :)

#37     Mar 29, 2009
  8. I shorted Prince Allaweed's deflating ego along with his deflating assets for awhile.

But stupid me, I thought maximum ego deflation was reached by his sacred Citi holdings going from fifty something to under twenty. It just kept deflating and deflating.

The last time I saw the guy, he looked to have moved his living room furniture into his stable with his horses.

Doing interviews in the midst of straw and horse manure has to be very ego deflating.

#38     Mar 29, 2009
  9. spindr0

spindr0

By golly, I remember the tail end of that trade! The stock wouldn't go up. It wouldn't go down, It was, well, very flatulent!

#39     Mar 29, 2009
  10. Oh, I do remember his arrogance.
    This is great "comeupance" for him.
    Originally, he was a piece of Sh!t that was wealthy, now he's just the former.

#40     Mar 29, 2009