I am afraid of these NEW kids traders

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Illuminated One, Oct 5, 2007.

1. ggoyal

ggoyal

if u r as old as you sound, you will probably die before most of the people figure "it" out.

#41     Oct 6, 2007
  2. timvodas

timvodas

100% in 3 months to me isn't very impressive. I've done that on more than one occasion in a matter of a few days, its just a matter of waiting it out until the move comes.

#42     Oct 6, 2007
  3. "Fast strategic thinking is a must. Timing stuff etc. Knowing how ur enemy moves. Have a visual image of the map is important.

After playing lots and lots of hours a weird kind of intuition develops.

Many parallels to trading also.

Emotional control is important."

I think you've got a point.

#43     Oct 6, 2007
  4. lol. I had to goog to translate. "Generation Myspace is hopeless.." can't think that way, I'll need their SS contributions some day:D

#44     Oct 6, 2007
  5. Quote from Illuminated One:

I DO 100 % return in 3 months. I turned 7.5 k into 700 k and rising
    In your delusional world, it is easy to so fantasize.

I FOUND a way NOT to pay tax, and I am not a criminal
    Yes, it is called "being unemployed."

SO YES I DO DOMINATE OVER 99% of you
    You do not even dominate over 99% of the banana slugs

there are just a few of you better than me
    Yes, the set of everyone who can still fog a mirror... But you are running neck and neck with the corpses...

#45     Oct 6, 2007
  6. LOL. I see you are already acquainted with the Deluded One.

#46     Oct 6, 2007
  7. faure

faure

If anything the gap between the super smart and the not-so-smart is getting bigger.

#47     Oct 6, 2007
  8. Neither educational degrees coming out of a persons lug hole nor street smarts are good enough to make it really big in trading. You have to prove it. Do it and show yourself. And for 95% at least it isn't going to ever happen.
    To be honest only very few traders make their fortune and they do not open their traps to tell anyone else about it.

#48     Oct 6, 2007
  9. for those asking me to prove that I make a ton of money and that I don't pay tax

sorry guys, I paid for my school, ain't nothing free

good luck

#49     Oct 6, 2007
  10. The pikers keep coming at a very steady rate. And we thought we'd have to go the weekend without one :p

#50     Oct 6, 2007