I am afraid of these NEW kids traders

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Illuminated One, Oct 5, 2007.

1. People are people, we are no smarter than we were 1000+ years ago. We just have the luxury of improving upon generations and generations of other peoples discoveries and inventions. No reason to believe the next generation will somehow be super smarties.

I think your issue Illuminated One is that you are deteriorating while the younger people are fresher and quicker.

#11     Oct 5, 2007
  2. well thanks for the whole you know statement

you really know how to make me feel better :D

#12     Oct 5, 2007
  3. well lets see OK lets examine your words here

I DO 100 % return in 3 months

I turned 7.5 k into 700 k and rising

I FOUND a way NOT to pay tax, and I am not a criminal

SO YES I DO DOMINATE OVER 99% of you

if it makes YOU feel better, you go ahead and believe that
    I am full of shit

that is a good coping mechanism

there are just a few of you better than me

Gnome has my respect for example, as does atticus

#13     Oct 5, 2007
  4. Scores on standardized testing is declining. In Chicago, the ACT scores of the top-10 high schools has seen a drop of approx 4% over the last decade. Breastfeeding is again on the decline, especially in Asia. DHA supplementation in formula is much less than is required. Technology has allowed each successive generation to be more reliant on an exogenous intelligence. AI will propagate. We're experiencing intellectual-atrophy as a result.

#14     Oct 5, 2007
  5. trading the ES at a $300 daytrade margin per contract can bring great results for just ES 1 point...great!!, this is all exciting!!..I am with you!!

#15     Oct 5, 2007

6. If it makes you feel better post all the unsubstantiated claims you like anonymously from behind your computer LOL

#16     Oct 5, 2007
  7. I've asked a few professors and others if they thought kids are dumber nowadays. They all had the same reply. Kids are just as smart as they always been, it's just that there are fewer of them.

#17     Oct 5, 2007
  8. ehsmama

ehsmama

You Forgot to add the BIGGEST Achievement of your LIFE -

I am THE creater of DOS

#18     Oct 5, 2007
  9. Yes, run and hide, and never come back. LOL

Hmmm... what is better expierence in trading or fear of people with half of the knowledge that you have?

#19     Oct 5, 2007
  10. you really have nothing to worry about, most kids can't even keep their personal finances balanced

n the smart kids either a) wanna be doctors or b) will become quants

#20     Oct 5, 2007