I am afraid of Russian traders & other foreign traders, they spike on ET as well

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mikasa, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Yes indeed....the worlds criminal syndicate central bankers rate right up there with dumpster juice in my book! :D

#11     Jan 24, 2010
  2. There was a recent post about a forex trading contest. Very, very few of the profitable traders were north American. So maybe you have a point.

#12     Jan 24, 2010
  3. in those contests non-north American "traders" are simply better at cheating.

Rennick out :cool:

#13     Jan 24, 2010
  4. mikasa

mikasa

Really? I'll have a look
    It wouldn't surprise me at all. I think our education system doesn't do a good job.
    They keep lowering test difficulty across the US. :confused:

#14     Jan 24, 2010
  5. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

always back the under dog - they tend to fight harder.

besides, americans naturally assume they are world champions and the best in the world at everything. this attitude sometimes leads them to complacency and a misplaced feeling of the right to be successful, without the need to work as their forefathers did.

this is why the 'yellow peril' is quickly catching up with their ambition of being the #1.

fighting to #1 has a higher probability of success than trying to defend #1 with the handicap of complacency.

#15     Jan 24, 2010
  6. mikasa

mikasa

Rennick ppleaasseee......do I have to expose you as well.

don't make me do it, I semi-like you

you trade based on a signaling service available online for subscription (one of the few that works). You would be blind without it, you are cheating.

You are the one cheating. :cool:

#16     Jan 24, 2010
  7. mikasa

mikasa

I agree but what is your solution.

#17     Jan 24, 2010
  8. I believe it is great that Russians, Eastern Europeans, and Chinese are succeeding in the mktplace. Competition makes everyone better! Also, these newly forged capitalist bulwarks may
    become a refuge for economic freedom in the comming century. Western democracies appear to have a suicide pact in terms of dismantling the free mkt and instituting statist control over every
    aspect of daily life.

#18     Jan 24, 2010

9. That post is in the forex section, mikasa. The test issue is definitely one part. The main factor I look at, though, is that USA kids spend way too much time watching TV, texting, playing video games and sports, etc. The time the typical USA kid spends doing homework is dwarfed by these other activities.

#19     Jan 24, 2010
  10. mikasa

mikasa

I agree, another problem is right here on ET for example

This thread was moved to ChitChat as "not important enough" for others to see

People in US simply have different definition of what's important, so if grownups behave like this, Kids follow unfortunately.

#20     Jan 24, 2010