I am a new trader, I want to start trading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by efyou, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Excitement or profitability. You choose. I've never known anyone to have both for very long.

#21     Aug 6, 2011

2. Don't quit your job unless you have 2-5 years living expenses covered while you learn how to trade.

Expect to blow an account or 4 before you learn how to trade properly. Start small so you actually have money left for if/when you do figure the game out. The best traders in the world went through the same process so don't feel bad.

#22     Aug 6, 2011
  3. You did it right,man!

ET is much interesting and exciting then daily job

:D :D

#23     Aug 6, 2011
  4. Warning would be: If I could go back and do it all over again, I wouldn't trade (knowing what I know now).

Don't do something where you take something away from someone else in order to have your prize. Such monetary gains are temporary illusions at best, that will all have to be given back sooner or later.

#24     Aug 6, 2011
  5. do you know the other way the economy works?

#25     Aug 6, 2011
  6. Why?Can you please explain?

#26     Aug 6, 2011
  7. Read the tag line on www.ZeroHedge.com. Explains pretty much what I now know...

#27     Aug 7, 2011
  8. You buy Windows 7 Ultimate. M$ has your money. You have an OS. End of story.

#28     Aug 7, 2011
  9. You buy 1 6E contract from one bot and in a couple of seconds sell it to another bot.Fair enough?

Gates bought the idea for a mere change from real developers of Windows and multiplied it into billions.He is a parasite either.

#29     Aug 7, 2011
  10. real developers and inventors always on the side block.maybe you are the furure inventor :D

#30     Aug 7, 2011