"I Am A Market Maker"--The Quote

Discussion in 'Options' started by riskfreetrading, Feb 4, 2008.

1. If I put salt, it's in your selfinflicted cuts.
    We know it hurts, but it disinfects your cuts.

#21     Feb 5, 2008
  2. I have other analogies and stories for the readers. I would deliver them in due time. Some titles (before I forget) are:

1. The champ who delivered a (risk free) trade to his ex-champ opponent that a whole TV nation swore never took place-- until 30 years later! The flattenedd opponent insisted that he never received the trade, even after tech proved it! But he felt the trade he received which knocked him out.

2. The men who walk with rocks in their shoes, and blame others.

3. The rotten fruits that blame the (knowledge) tree shaker for falling to the ground, and feeling hurt. (Remember: Good fruit don't fall).

4. The King of Bs, His Holly Grail, & His R.H. You TheTrader.

5. The Blind Premium Writers---They Wrote Off New ET Members (naked) Till The Black Swan Hit Them!

6. The Men Who Shackled Their Minds, And How to Free Them.

7. The Cowboys in Long Boots That They Never Wash--Would You Sit Next to Them?

The Author is RFT. He does not copy others, so all rights reserved!

May come soon on ET... Check you nearest computer connection!

#22     Feb 5, 2008
  3. You have a good point... it would be a much better tactic to learn how to write MM algorythms [learning a little C++ perhaps] than to try to beat computers at their own game... let's face it, no man can do 30,000 operations in 1 second...

However, you might be taking your point a bit too far, you forget that people get used to the status quo. They like to think that things are going to remain like the good ole days... And there's always resistance to change.

#23     Feb 5, 2008
  4. Someone who uses the expression "I Am A Market Maker" :D

More seriously, I do not want to define them. Let them step in
    and answer your question which they did not do so far.

#24     Feb 5, 2008
  5. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

You have firmly established yourself as a complete douche bag. Congratulations.

#25     Feb 5, 2008
  6. I agree with you 100%. I would just add that sometimes one has to use the magnified picture so that the audiance can see more clearly. I understand and sympathize with them--The majority are good people and deserve recognition. No doubt about it--for the record I applaud them. The thread concerns the minority who do not miss the occasion to say.....(you know what I mean).

#26     Feb 5, 2008
  7. “I am a former sanitation worker for the county” I live on a pension and I come here to learn options from the brilliant minds of the anonymous posters. Some of whom use this forum as an outlet for their frustrations in the real world and to stroke their ego while taking back handed slaps at other anonymous people. I guess they don’t find their lives in the real world fulfilling enough.

#27     Feb 5, 2008
  8. "A man with a hammer, all he sees are nails."

Does your former profession explain why you insulted me more than once when I never wrote anything of such against you or anyone for that matter. I even waited after reading some posts with direct or veiled insutls from you before I had to defend myself. If you do not believe me, check the ET history. You joined others in insulting me, when all I stated are opinions in a respectful way, and accepted others' opinions although I disagreed with them. You and others took my silence as weakeness, and even stated that this guy does not know what new ET members are subject to in terms of insults.

It was time to clean this place, as a good sanitation worker would say.

I am all for the high road. But please do not go to the low road, throw rocks at me and tell me I know nothing, because I did not throw rocks back at you.

Yes you are an intelligent man, and you write very well. You also know options well. I also felt that you are an experienced person. That was one of the reasons why I did not respond to some of your first insults towards me at the beginning, hoping that maybe you will understand and correct things. I had no choice but to show that I too can send rocks, but not the valgar ones (you also did it with style most of the time, but others did send vulgar rocks with little to no imagination).

I propose to bring things to normal.

#28     Feb 5, 2008
  9. segv

segv

You are kind of like the Jack Hershey of the options forum. There I said it. Thats it, I invoked Hershey, this thread is over.

#29     Feb 6, 2008
  10. You have to say the name of "He who should not be named" 3 times to invoke him...

PS

Don't say it again!

#30     Feb 6, 2008