I am a girl trader from London, I wonder if ...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by softdown, Jan 31, 2009.

1. your breasts will not cause your short or long to perform better....

you finished college already shouldn't you be more mature then me? :)

I think everybody in this thread is a guy except you must be a girl because your name is soft down:p

#21     Jan 31, 2009
  2. karol88

karol88

yes, there are....I saw at least 2 or 3 others :)
    but the OP is making a joke I believe

#22     Jan 31, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

Larger FAKE tits WILL NOT help you.

You'll just be yet another "not hot nor sexy nor sh@ggable" girl - with fake tits.

You asked for advise, you need another plan.

#23     Jan 31, 2009
  4. No I am not in college and am seriously thinking about not going to college as well. I am a profesional trader trading for a profesional firm and I did it all without some fancy degree. So whether your really a girl or just some old guy sitting behind a computer screen doing all this to get you off I feel sorry for you! You my friend need some coaching in the game of life!

#24     Jan 31, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

True, though they might make your "long" perform better.

:D

#25     Jan 31, 2009
  6. rockn

rockn

No, I think you sound like an exceptional person...just your description, girl trader from london...I mean, how cool is that just to begin with??? I wouldn't bother...yeah, guys like breasts, but I think you can have be very sexy with small breasts, geez, look at the models out there. You would never see any of them with big boobs would you. Just focus on your career.

Just your profile description the way it is, sounds like you would make an excellent package if you were available.

How did you get into trading anyways? Yeah, your post is probably bs anyways, but I'm pretty nieve

#26     Jan 31, 2009
  7. rockn

rockn

None of these girls have big boobs.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-YM411KGVk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-YM411KGVk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#27     Feb 1, 2009
  8. Boob Job = Corrective Surgery

#28     Feb 1, 2009
  9. Dude, you need to get your IQ reevaluated. I once knew a dumb blonde with huge tits and she seemed to possess more brain than you. Valedictorian, my ass.

Geezus, is this place now attracting Hanna Montanas of the world?

#29     Mar 1, 2009
  10. To the original poster

I think breast enlargement is exactly what you need.

It should help you to make new friends at the gay bar you normally frequent.

Best of luck to you sir

Steve

#30     Mar 1, 2009