I am a girl trader from London, I wonder if ...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by softdown, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Surdo

Surdo

I would bet money the OP has a penis!

#11     Jan 31, 2009
  2. ggoyal

ggoyal

what a waste of space

#12     Jan 31, 2009
  3. I would go bigger baby. It gives your guy more suface area and a better target aquisition goo zone if you know what I mean.

#13     Jan 31, 2009
  4. Guuuuuyyyys ...

Come on, don't be nasty ...
    Like I said, I know that I'm not hot nor sexy nor sh@ggable, as they say here in London ...

But I'm smart as a fox :) ... and I want to trade to make a lot of money :p

And then, ... then, ..., then, ... I'm gonna use that money to get myself two things:

1. A hot body, hi-hi

and

(wait for it)

... .... ....

2. A super hot boyfriend !!!

And then, I'm gonna go to the high school reunion with my hot body and my model boyfriend ...

and all those mean guys will regret not talking to me in high school ...

and all those bitches that used to stick a picture of a mouse on my coat or backpack will drool over my boyfriend ...

Just imagining it, I'm flush with joy and I'm giggling by myself ... :confused:
    I hope my roommate doesn't come in now or she'll think I'm crazy ...

#14     Jan 31, 2009
  5. lol i love ET!!!!!!! You just cant get this kind of stupidness anywhere else on the web!!!

#15     Jan 31, 2009
  6. Specterx

Specterx

Obsessing over getting revenge for perceived slights in high school is pretty unhealthy...

Anyway if you're really a girl, I say don't get the fake boobs. Some guys seem to like women with implants, fake hair, fake tans, drawn eyebrows and so on, but I don't think these are the men you want to attract.

If you're a guy, definitely don't get breast implants. That would just be weird.

#16     Jan 31, 2009
  7. stoshski, Specterx:

Thank you for being true gentlemen and not insulting a girl because of her looks.
    Those guys who said that I'm ugly or I have a penis are just the type of guys I had to deal with during my high school ... :( ... I'm so glad that's over ...

youngtrader:

Who is the stupid one in your opinion ? Me, or them ? I hope it's them ... :p
    And by the way, it's "stupidity", not "stupidness".
    Tell me, are you in college ? If you want, I can coach you in spelling, grammar and even creative writing if you're interested ... Just let me know ...

#17     Jan 31, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then fake tits aren't going to make much if any difference, save your money.

#18     Jan 31, 2009

9. Guys,

Maybe I wasn't clear enough :confused:

My little (devious ?) plan to be successful and rich and to get back at those high school jerks goes like this:

1. First I need to learn how to trade well. :confused:
    2. So I get breast augmentation in order to improve my trading. hi, hiii :D
    3. Then I make a lot of money, :cool:, get a hot body, cute boyfriend, etc. ...

So what do you think:
    1. Should I go for it ?
    2. Should I go for a one size or two sizes augmentation ?

#19     Jan 31, 2009
  10. Oh,

In case you wonder how the breast augmentation will improve my trading ... :confused:

In trading, it's all about self confidence, right ? That's what many people on this board say ...
    So it should work, right ... ? :confused:

#20     Jan 31, 2009